Fimfiction Editorial 305 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hey, I had a questions. It's a super cool question.

Just ask it already.

Okay, okay. If there is a blog post that includes a video is that okay.

Not like just a blog about a video or having only the blog as a video.

No no, yes. We have this totally awesome idea but rather than ending up as a subject of another one of Wander D's blogs we thought we'd ask. See I had this totally awesome idea to write some writing advice and wanted to make a youtube channel for it.

Then we remembered we couldn't write.

Shut up. Anyway we aren't that good but we know some other people who are planning on doing stuff like that. Make a video on Youtube and then include it in a blog that includes the original transcript. That way people can watch it, listen to it, or read it.

We know that's fine, but is it okay to recommend these kinds of things for this group. We aren't sure and I don't want to be yelled at again.

Yeah, I mean they are planning on making money on youtube so we don't know if that's okay. I mean, we've been learning a lot about writing these past few years, but we never did get into this legal stuff.

Yeah, when we looked at it it hurt our heads. Everything's so neet and perfect and the words are soooo big.

Yeah, big words... Anyway is it okay to make these kinds of recommendations?

Obselescence
Group Admin

If it's a blog you made and you're saying something cool with it, I don't see the issue. Yeah?

I'm glad that a video format is alright, as I have a possibly-terrible idea along those lines turning in my head from when I get back to DC next week.

Thank you.

I'm not sure DC comic related videos would work :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4