Silver Spoon 691 members · 489 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Silver Spoon cosplays are always super neat. I don't know much about cosplaying but I have this theory that Silvy is a great subject for cosplays because she kind of has this multidimensional set of complementary styles which all work really well either on their own or mixed together and combined with the creative freedom that cosplayers have to realize a humanized Spoon it makes for some really nice-looking and interesting designs. I couldn't really figure out how to make that sentence make any sense, so I made a scientific-looking diagram instead.

Anyway, since there's no ponies and Hasbro won't return my calls, I wanted to post a recent Spoon cosplay that I quite liked by Lochlan o'Neil which you may or may not have seen:

#2SPOONY4ME

I feel like the stripes on the socks should be mauve to go with Silver's color scheme, but Lochlan says she made the cosplay in one day while possibly high. Now that's talent! Also, don't do drugs. Or drink. Don't drink alcohol.

Bonus Diamond Tiara. You often get a bonus Diamond Tiara with a Silver Spoon cosplay.

So cute! This is by no means the only Spoony cosplay out there - there's been a few over the years - but I liked it. There should be moar Spoony cosplayers. Also, because I guess I must have done something to please God this morning, here is a uotapo picture of EQG Silver Spoon cosplaying as a rabbit.

5619103 Woah, that' really good cosplay!

::promptly saves diagram to writer's folder::

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

I know right ^^ Lochlan is like an ultra pony cosplaying machine

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

It's 100% scientifical accurate guaranteed or your money back

Now I wanna see Silver Spoon cosplaying as Sephiroth or Celes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7