Silver Spoon 691 members · 489 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30
hawthornbunny
Group Admin

S07E01 and S07E02
Nightmare Spoon
After trying out some techniques from an ancient tome, Silver Spoon discovers that she can dreamwalk, a rare one-in-a-million gift. She vows to use her newfound ability to safeguard her friends' dreams. But Diamond Tiara begins to suspect that Silver's power might have a much more sinister origin.

S07E03
Angry Herds
A trade dispute with the Cow tribes causes Ponyville's supply of milk to dry up, depriving Silver Spoon of her beloved milkshakes. Can she restore peace with the bovines before she goes crazy?

S07E04
Cure For The Common Colt
Silver Spoon bets Diamond Tiara that she can make Snails into a proper gentlecolt for a posh dinner party next week. Unfortunately, Snails has also bet Snips that he can get Silver to attend a rave that's happening on the same day. Can the two figure out a way to win both of their wagers?

S07E05
Noi's Complaint
After Silver Spoon accidentally breaks Noi's prized violin, she frantically tries to replace it before the filly finds out. In desperation, she asks Starlight Glimmer to transform her into a replacement. But Silver soon learns that being a musical instrument is more difficult than it looks.

S07E06
Bubblegum Crisis
Tired of her unreliable mane and tail extensions, Bubblegum Brush asks Apple Bloom to mix her up a potion which will give her the full, thick mane she's always longed for. Unfortunately, the potion works far too well, and things get a bit hairy.

S07E07
2SPOONY4ME
Silver Spoon is one of the first lucky ponies to get hold of the latest in cutting-edge Equestrian magitech: the "smartphone", a wire-less communication device that fits in the frog of your hoof. Unfortunately, it seems like the device is smarter than anypony realized...

S07E08
Pip Chic
When a fad for pinto coloration sweeps Equestria by storm, Pipsqueak finds himself the envy of every colt and filly in Ponyville.

S07E09
Shall I Compare Thee To A Sunny Daze?
Peachy Pie starts to become worried that she isn't as talented as her best friend Sunny Daze. Fortunately, Diamond Tiara reassures them that they're both just as talentless as each other.

S07E10
Starlight Time
When Cheerilee falls ill with the pony pox, Starlight Glimmer offers to be a temporary substitute teacher until she's back on her hooves. But nothing in Twilight's lessons prepared her for dealing with a class of excitable fillies and colts...

S07E11
Cheer Window
While ill in bed with the pony pox, Cheerilee can't do much except lay in bed and watch the world go by outside her window. But when she witnesses an argument between Lyra and Bon Bon in the house across the street, she finds herself caught up in a case of potential ponycide.

S07E12
Vinyl Destination
Halloween episode. After escaping unharmed from a terrible train derailment on a field trip to Canterlot, Silver Spoon and her friends start to meet with increasingly unlikely accidents. Are they just unlucky, or is some malevolent force out to get them?

S07E13
The Barber of Ponyville
Babs Seed comes to Ponyville for a visit, but gets into an argument with Snips over who is the better hairdresser. They challenge each other to a contest to see who's the best. Will anyone in Ponyville have any hair left by the time it's over?

S07E14
This Is Spoonal Tap
When Diamond falls ill the day before the school Talent Show, Silver Spoon is left without a partner for their amazing dance routine. Fortunately, Apple Bloom is able to bring her friend Tender Taps in as a replacement... but can he really learn the whole routine in one day?

S07E15
Shades of Hay
A freak accident during a chemistry lesson puts Silver Spoon in a coma, and she starts to mentally relive her adventures from previous seasons. Unfortunately, this only amounts to 4 minutes of screen time, so the rest of the episode is about Scootaloo trying really hard to correctly pronounce the word "phenolphthalein".

S07E16
Redhead Redemption
After noticing that Twist hasn't made any real friends since Apple Bloom founded the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Silver Spoon tries to bring her into the cookery clique. But will the group accept Twist's dangerous new ideas?

S07E17
Wagonheart
When a Come-To-Life spell massively backfires, inanimate objects all over Ponyville start becoming sentient. Whilst Princess Twilight tries to fix the problem, Silver Spoon finds herself forming an unlikely friendship with a charismatic stagecoach. Now she has to try to protect her new friend from the Princess who's determined to undo everything affected by the spell. Featuring guest voice actor Tom Hardy.

S07E18
Balance of Tiara
Ponyville is plagued by a wave of inexplicable shop vandalizations, and nopony is able to figure out who's responsible. But after Barnyard Bargains gets hit, Diamond takes it upon herself to track down and stop the culprit.

S07E19
Filly Minion
A flutterpony swears a life debt to Silver Spoon after the filly saves her from certain doom. Unfortunately, it seems the only thing her new ally is good at is blasting ponies in the face with magic.

S07E20
Spoon I Will Be Invincible
The CMC, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon get pulled into an enchanted comic book and find themselves in the roles of the Filly Furies, a team of young superheroes with extraordinary abilities.

S07E21
The Rock And Sock Connection
After she accidentally injures one of her classmates with her super-strength, Lily Longsocks runs away from Ponyville so that she can't hurt anyone else. Eventually she ends up on the Pie Family rock farm, where Marble and Limestone Pie teach her how to control her strength.

S07E22
Di Hard
Diamond Tiara is invited on a luxury zeppelin cruise hosted by the family matriarch, Impossibly Rich. But when the zeppelin is hijacked by jewel thieves, Diamond has to rely on her wits and cunning to evade capture and thwart the robbers.

S07E23
Vinda-loo
After Silver Spoon and Boysenberry collaborate to make Ponyville's first ever curry, Scootaloo finds herself addicted to this delicious new spicy dish... a little too addicted. Upon learning that Boysenberry's supply of the exotic herbs has run out, she starts making ill-advised deals in order to acquire more.

S07E24
Diggy Diggy Foal
After taking one of her excavations a bit too far, Petunia Paleo discovers a civilization of ponysaurs who have been living underground in secret for thousands of years. Unfortunately, they're not too fond of the idea of their secret getting out...

S07E25 and S07E26
The Cute Of All Evil
A new filly moves to Ponyville and instantly wins over everypony with her sweet and adorable nature. At the same time, Lord Tirek turns out to have escaped from Tartarus. But those two things can't be related... right?

I'd suggest a few changes:

S07E01 and S07E02
Nightmare Spoon
After trying out some techniques from an ancient tome, Silver Spoon discovers that she can dreamwalk, a rare one-in-a-million gift. She vows to use her newfound ability to safeguard her friends' dreams. But Diamond Tiara begins to suspect that Silver's power might have a much more sinister origin.

Make this the season finale. Instead, the season opener should be:
S07E01 and S07E02
School Lies
Now that Starlight has learned everything she needs to from Twilight and moved to the moon bottom of the ocean Tartarus Crystal Empire, every pony in Ponyville (and a few from elsewhere) are determined to be picked as her new student. Who will win the coveted spot? Spoiler (yes, inside the spoiler tag): It's DT and Spoon, of course.

With that, can tie in Twilight lessons to a few episodes, like the milkshake one, and Spike can join the gang or at least be the cause of "Spoon I Will Be Invincible".

The Cute Of All Evil

Make this a single episode, about a non-Tirek pony, and replace Starlight Time with it.

S07E15
Shades of Hay
A freak accident during a chemistry lesson puts Silver Spoon in a coma, and she starts to mentally relive her adventures from previous seasons. Unfortunately, this only amounts to 4 minutes of screen time, so the rest of the episode is about Scootaloo trying really hard to correctly pronounce the word "phenolphthalein".

Replace this with:
The Picture of Ponies Gray
Determined to impress Twilight Sparkle and Zecora with her potion-making skill, Silver Spoon creates a potion that causes a picture of Zecora and her to come to life, but with a catch: any injury the picture-ponies take, Silver and Zecora suffer.

and replace Starlight Time with it.

or we could

you know

not do that

you heathen

:pinkiehappy:

5585384 There's already a Twilight Sparkle in the show. No need for a second one ;)

Pah, that first one's been getting long in the tooth.

New model, I say! Always look to the future! And add some glasses while we're at it! :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Bookish Delight deleted Oct 23rd, 2016

Srsly tho I love this list--but in the absence of an episode where Silver and Diamond just have a 22-minute slumber party, Starlight Time would probably end up being my fave episode :derpyderp2:

5585399 Well, then Twilight Sparkle has to move to Canterlot and send letters to Starlight. That or they have a sword fight in an underground parking lot. Because one way or another, there should only be one.

5585335 I'll be completely honest, but I'd definitely watch a season starring Silver Spoon, Diamond Tiara, etc. They both could use more love, and besides, it has been over a year since they last had a major role in an episode. Even one or two episodes with them would be more than worthwhile. :twilightsheepish:

Honestly, Starlight just isn't that interesting of a character to a number of viewers. With a rather dull backstory, and no real purpose but being Twilight's successor.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

an episode where Silver and Diamond just have a 22-minute slumber party

OMG even with complete creative control why didn't I think of this

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Make this a single episode, about a non-Tirek pony, and replace Starlight Time with it.

NEVER

The season finale was originally going to be "Twist of Fate", but I couldn't come up with a good enough concept.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

S07E01 and S07E02

School Lies

Dammit, now I have to figure out other people's references. XD

5585449 Twist of Fate... time-travel story, wherein Spoon messed up time, causing Diamond to never have been reformed and other things, so Spoon has to go back in time, with past-Twist her only ally, to undo the damage.

Or maybe Spoon did something that caused Twist to never get her cutie mark, and that's the catalyst for everything else. Would allow the revisiting of some previous Spoon moments (DT's party; Spoon, DT, and Twist walking out of the classroom at the start of Ponyville Confidential), as Spoon has to help Twist get her mark, while avoiding her past-self.

Dear, dozens of people (dozens!) have been more than happy to inform me of exactly this over the course of the last two years. In varying colors of language.

At this point, I care for their opinions and feelings as much as they cared for mine. :coolphoto:

Likely "True Lies", that old silly Schwarzenegger movie from the 90s. :D

It's okay, you were clearly thinking of the children :3

Oh, of course! We have all our little opinions, and I most certainly respect your own! After all, if all of us thought the same, many things that are here presently would cease to exist entirely!

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

I was thinking time travel too, but I couldn't figure out anything good. Oooh, I do love the "good Silver has to avoid bad Silver" idea though :raritystarry:

5585529 School Ties, actually. But True Lies works, too.

S07 E01-E02
The Bell of Darkness: When Grogar invades the Everfree Forest and kidnaps Zecorra, The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon and Pipsqueak must stop him from taking over the Castle of the Two Sisters.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

5585597 But if you're doing True Lies you have to go all in on the clandestine agency thing. Which we know actually exists. Or did exist. Or might still exist.

Garden of Friendship
With Earth Pony Week just around the corner, the earth foals are excited to show off their gardens to the class. None more so than Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara, whose determination to have their gardens be the very best puts their friendship with Alula to the test.

5585635 Does exist... and I wrote that already ;)

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

5585640 I never got the impression that either Silvy or Diamond have much of a green th...hoof. Diamond would totally buy her way to victory in that competition.

Although the winner would be a filly who manages to grow these odd-smelling plants with long thin leaves

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

IIIIII KNEW THAAAAAAAAAAAT

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

5585602 But if you've got Grogar, that opens the door to a ton of goat puns! :scootangel:

5585668 They're earth ponies, so they should. Sure, they might be the equivalent of Fluttershy, but even Fluttershy is a better flyer than your typical unicorn or earth pony.

:rainbowlaugh: That would be such an amazing season!!! I'd watch the hell out of it, and that's saying something considering it has next to zero mane 6 antics. All of the episodes sound so goooood! So much Spoon.

Spoony 4 life.

But seriously, kudos to you for being so creative as to come up with a list of mostly foal based episodes that I would seriously consider watching as a real season!

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Well, I guess that's not fair. Pinkie is the exception to every rule. ^^

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Aaaaaaaaaaawww thanks, yer making me blush :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30