Into the Black 323 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39
Jack-Pony
Group Contributor

To Arms! To Arms!
My friends, my colleagues, the rogue Admiral Irongalley's Battalion and the Revolutionary forces of the traitorous General The Republican Brony have declared their intent to overthrow the Royal Sisters! I bid you, join The Equestrian Legion and fight for Equestria! Equestria must stand strong! Equestria must stand united!

1015595 I'll join but tell me; what the hell is going on?

Jack-Pony
Group Contributor

1015647 War! All is explained in the Barracks (the Legion's Forums), my friend!

1015655 read the forum there, not much more then what you put here. Like Cortana said:

"I don't know about you, but I usually like a little more 'intel' with my intel..."

Jack-Pony
Group Contributor

1015671 I know the two unfortunate sots from the group Battlefield: Equestria, where they challenged us to a war. It's that simple... :pinkiesmile:

1015681 can i bring in some OCs?

Jack-Pony
Group Contributor

1015688 I don't know how the actual war is going to go, so...sure! :pinkiehappy:

1015694 Good:pinkiecrazy:, I have THE Elemental of Destruction, a shape-shifting dragon, and two or three bat ponies.

All I've got is a shy assassin.

I'll bring the water elementals, including a greater one that accompanies my OC.

The machine Gods and I, The Apparatus Cor (<--- Latin ) Are ready. :moustache:

Journeyman
Group Contributor

'Tis not my war to fight. I do not dance on silver strings for gods and demons. I stand alone!

What do you think will happen when they dive into the black, into the nightmare fuel that is our world. We will fight as a legion or we will die as sniveling maggots waiting for a bullet to the grey matter.

Journeyman
Group Contributor

And whom may be better? What right does another have over me? My free will is all I have begotten in the dark times. I will not relinquish it so easily.

Then fight with The Equestrian Legion, fight that we may yet see another day!

Jack-Pony
Group Contributor

1016228 A wise pony once said;
"We must hang together, or together we shall surely hang."

Journeyman
Group Contributor

War does not decide who is right, it decides who is left. But what if there is nothing left to fight for? There are two types of men: he who has something to live for, and he who has something to die for. I have seen these lands over many years, seen the trials and tribulations suffered by many, but after each passing day, the pain I see no longer tugs on my heart as it had the previous. I bear no love for family, honor, or land. I walk the earth, lamenting what was lost. I already fear nothing, as there is nothing for me to avenge, and nothing I care to lose to the sands of time. I am a shell of a man, and I fear only myself.

Jack-Pony
Group Contributor

1018888 We, all of us, carry scars... Some from things we've done, others from what we've seen, but let me tell you this. There is one kind of scar that hurts more than any other. One scar that cuts deeper.

The pain of regret. Knowing that you could've changed the outcome and to have done nothing. So, you can wallow in your own self loathing, as I once did, or, you can make something of yourself, fill that empty hole if even a little and help out when others need it most!

The choice is yours, but whatever decision you make, there is no going back. :unsuresweetie:

Journeyman
Group Contributor

'Tis only apathy that stays my hand. Your war is no different than the last. What path do you choose: protect what remains, or avenge what was lost? I choose neither. My soul is forever trapped in the quagmire of time. The path I choose is that of isolation.

Jack-Pony
Group Contributor

1018912 The two of us aren't that different, you and I... For you see, I too am what they call an 'immortal'...cursed to a never-ending life. I may trot to the river Styx, but never am I allowed to pass...

In isolation only brings insanity, living in the present, each day you may die through the uncertainty of the universe. When you remain truly alone, you long for company, when you could be with the worlds and stars around us and the things that populate it, is it not better to preserve a newly hatched race than to watch in burn, screaming in agony as you did nothing.

Gods and Demons only taunt those that play upon the strings, where they worship those who compose the music. We are all the composers, and we must make the symphony of war yet again.

1015719 all i've got is a magical assassin.

Well I may not be much but you've got my full support.

Journeyman
Group Contributor

While I would love to continue the role play, what exactly is the manifesto here? I kinda agree with Dagon when there really isn't much to go on here.

Jack-Pony
Group Contributor

1025619 I'm going to assume you meant to say "Why is the manifesto here?"
Because you are my peers, some of you are my friends. Who, if not you, would fight with me? Also, the Shiro-Verse has some of the most bad-ass OC's to ever exist. Period. You're so awesome, you got four periods and a comma! And an exclamation point...dammit, now I'll never count them all...

(Except for Jack, because he can't have existed in any of Shiro's universes... :pinkiesad2: )

Journeyman
Group Contributor

I mean the group? Fight who? Why fight? Fight in a literal sense? I'm not sure what is going on.

Jack-Pony
Group Contributor

1027252 No, we're not actually fighting anyone (IRL). Its a pseudo-RP fight, from the group Battlefield: Equestria, wherein the user Irongalley (A really cool-guy, off the record) has challenged everyone to 'war'. Being a group about battles, and wars, its not really a completely unexpected thing. In fact, I am just surprised that it hasn't happened yet...

We've got (a little less than two weeks now) to try and recruit as many users as we can, to fight, this epic, imaginary war! (How that is going to happen, is still unknown to me...)

Journeyman
Group Contributor

I don't mind getting back into role play. My last role play lasted about four months. I turned out to be the villain twice, or at least had characters that were the villain.

And I accidentally blew up a planet. It wasn't my fault, but I didn't exactly help.

What I'm asking for is a set of rules, guidelines, battlefields, and protocols. How should the game be played, is what I am asking.

Even still, I'm not sure I wish to play. It's tempting, but that role play, my last role play, was on a forum that left a really bad taste in mouth.

Journeyman
Group Contributor

Also, is this primarily a human role play, or a pony one?

Jack-Pony
Group Contributor

1030108 The exact rules of war are still being determined at this time (this is something of an improvisational idea that is being thrown together as we speak). The idea is, at this moment, all the factions involved are 'recruiting' their forces. It is my understanding that from there, once the two weeks are done, we will begin exchanging attacks. The size of our armies will be determined from the number of recruits that we acquire over the coming days... If there is enough sentiment, and it sounds like there will be, I imagine that there will be some level of interaction amongst RP'ers as this war advances? Again, I reiterate, this is an improvisational RP exercise and the rules beyond; RECRUIT!...are still in the works.
1030168 Of this I am unsure, however, I am leaning toward the idea that most, if not all races are fair game, since in the Group in question - where this RP sprouted from - has rules for huge numbers of races and empires...

Journeyman
Group Contributor

If possible, i may have to brush off Doctor Sirus once more. The doctor has a few... issues. I don't expect to see us as allies on the field.

Jack-Pony
Group Contributor

1032066 If I may ask, why not?

Journeyman
Group Contributor

Edmund Sirus is more interested in being left alone and doing his job rather than conflict or moral preservation. He tends to side with villains more than heroes, as they don't bother him as much. That's the short answer. The long answer is... well, that will get you a knife in your ribs.

Jack-Pony
Group Contributor

1033796 It wouldn't be the first knife in Jack's ribs... :ajbemused:

Journeyman
Group Contributor

So who's all participating? What groups, I mean. I gotta find out which group would be best suited for the doctor. Who knows, he may even work with you.

Jack-Pony
Group Contributor

1050445 Here is the link to the page that has all the major factions in the war...

(Yes, there is a lot of BS in there too, but there are factions posted right up until the end...)

Journeyman
Group Contributor

It appears we will be foes on the battlefield. It will be an honor to kill you.

Jack-Pony
Group Contributor

1080078 Likewise. My suggestion, should you succeed in killing me...
Never sleep.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39