Alicorn OC's are alright! 259 members · 164 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

this guy is an Alicorn, he could be hiding his wings underneath his clothes. Evidence: He's got a longhorn, and he's taller than most ponies in general. with a slender regal frame just like Celestia, Luna, and Cadence. He could just be hiding it and trying to lay low. I know its a longshot but it sure is fun to wonder about whether he is and how he could possibly have become one, right? Comments? Thoughts on this theory? Tell me, tell me everything on your mind.:derpytongue2:

That's a pretty loaded claim. Several other characters have a similar build such as sassy saddles and flur de leis just to name a couple. He could just be a pony with an odd build or is a distant relative of Celestia. Though I will admit that the possibility of there being hidden Alicorns to be an intriguing idea.

Yes but they aren't as tall

Severally doubt the show is going to drop that sort of bomb-shell in its last season. That's more a 'hint of stuff to explore next season' type stuff.

Still, I could see it done in a fan-fic. Could be interesting following somepony that's basically become the pinnacle of their talent trying to dodge any and all responsibility, to continue deepening said talent slash live their life their way. This fandom has most certainly spun pure gold from far less straw then that height, that horn, and all those clothes.

...Did remind me of something I wrote a few years ago, though. A blog where I speculated that Daring Do could be a secret siren, based on the name used on one of her toys, and the whole always wearing clothes thing.

Great minds think alike, I guess?

I never expected them to ever say he's an Alicorn. I don't even think he's going to appear again. I just think itd make a good fanfic like you said.

Oooorrrr, it could be his breed of pony. Saddle Arabians have looked more than a bit different from normal Equestrians. Even as drastic as not having a Cutie-Mark.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6