The Griffon Kingdom 844 members · 516 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I'm looking for a Griffon story in which they explore their culture. specify a culture where females rule. Or marry the man who defeat them in combat. or where the female choose their partner when they show an ability that interests the females in question. is ther story like that?

Proper amazonian types?

not something like explore ther Warrior curtura both genders are respected, but the females are dominant but not racist against males. perhaps something like the Spartans or the Klingon from startreck or this story https://www.fimfiction.net/story/325953/the-adventures-of-a-reluctant-dragon-lord

Sexist is the word.

And more or less it could be something similar to Equestrian culture with an amazonian touch of the female warrior.
There was a chinese warrior tribe which was nicknamed Amazonians for that very reason, they used it for insperation for the character 'shampoo' in Ranma 1/2

I did not know that of shampoo. You learn something new every day
(And more or less it could be something similar to Equestrian culture with an amazonian touch of the female warrior.) I like the idea
Do you know if there is a story like that?

I don't know if such a thing exists but if you do find it please let me know that does sound kind of interesting.

Though my favorite example of Griffin culture is actually in the Stardust series. But then again they are like a super hardcore Viking esque Roman Empire Uber Warrior Clan type culture.

No distinguish between genders

Though Shampoo's story is just that lol

If a woman defeats her in combat she must give that woman the kiss of death and then kill her but if a man defeats her then she must give him a normal kiss and then marry him.

And that is the entire reason why shampoo is in the entire story Ranma defeated her and first she was trying to kill him because he defeated her in his female form and then he defeated her again by accident in his male forum and she spends the rest of the entire series running after him trying to get him to marry her

I have to go back to watch the series I do not remember much of ranma

Its a pretty damned good one

Well it's not the female-dominant marrying the man who defeats them storyline you're looking for, but Feathered Heart was one of the most compelling Gilda in the military stories I've read. And a good romance plot. And it has lots of cultural exchange between the griffins and visiting human soldiers.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/71623/feathered-heart

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13