The Good HiE List 7,144 members · 462 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
D-F

need help finding this story i remember reading when i didnt have an account back then:
actually good soldier/combatant in equestria story, main character isnt some extremely skilled marine or something, he can and has fucked up during combat.
anon - i think that's what MC's name is - is a rebel, or maybe an insurgent - he isn't exactly in the military - for a country that is being invaded by another more powerful country. he gets to equestria by blowing himself up while he was the last man standing in a mission where he had to blow up a bridge. it wasn't finished unfortunately irrc.
anyone able to help out?

I have a few idea but to narrow it down,
are you sure it a anon tag and is there romance involve if so with who? do you know any MC pony?

The anon throws off my guess but I always liked article two

D-F

while i'm fairly certain there was an Anon, the author might have not have tagged it, i haven't found anything by putting in the anon tag with other prompts while i searched for it
and i don't think there was any romance or mc ponies

oh hey, dude, i love your changeling stories!
anyways... while it's probably not what im looking for; i cant seem to find article two by searching it for some reason
you mind linking it for me?
edit: nevermind, found it

Mr Stargazer
Group Admin

Sorry man doesn't ring a bell. Did you remember about when it came out or when you read it?

D-F

all good. not sure how this'll help, but i think i read the story during the first months of 2023, and i don't remember when it came out - although i assume it's around the age of most abandoned fics. (2013-2016ish)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6