The Good HiE List 7,144 members · 462 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

It's about Anon in an RGRE equestria except he's a scientist in canterlot and twilight gets assigned to work with him on something

Yes that's it thank you. I mist be blind cause I saw that multiple times and didn't remember that was it

Fantastic story. One of my favorites.
I can see why you wanted to find it again.

Why is an anon rgre story this popular

Horny. And wish fulfillment, but mostly horny.

Why is an anon rgre story this popular

Because good, or at least fair, thought out and taken seriously RGRE are hard to find. After all, RGRE tends to really be AHIE stories. Asshole in Equestria stories where some teenager with the personality of a reform school drop out finds himself being treated like a woman and freaks out like someone wanted to cut off his balls and responds by being a complete ass.

So RGRE with plots, real dialog and characters without reform school mentalities get attention as they really should. All my stories are RGRE and I did my best in mine to take it seriously and make ...well maybe not solid stories, but at least better than fart jokes and pull my finger high school humor.

You did not describe a single positive or interesting thing, only gestured towards other stuff being worse

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8