Apple Bloom is Best Pony 931 members · 1,692 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Shirley Not Serious
Group Contributor

I, ANGRY_RainbowDash, have elected hawthornbunny as a second admin to Apple Bloom. However, I believe 3 is a lucky number, and I'm looking for a third admin.

Anybody interested?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I'd be willing to help out.

Shirley Not Serious
Group Contributor

793424 I am resolved in my opinion that you are an acceptable candidate. Like hawthornbunny, you seem to show a proactive interest in this group. You are hereby christened as admin

I am excited :pinkiehappy: to see what heights you shall take this group to.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Congratulations to SweetAI Belle! She's already done good work as admin in the Scootaloo community, so I know she'll make a fine admin here. And thank you to ANGRY_RainbowDash for the promotion too, I'll do my best. :)

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

793651>>793934

Thanks!

Though a lot of the things like posts encouraging conversation don't work as well with just 15 members. That's way up from earlier, though, so I think the Related Group post helped. I posted it in Scootaloo, here, Sweetie Belle, and the 'Cutie Mark Crusaders' groups.

Let's see. We need a banner. And probably more on the front page...

(And is it wrong that now that I'm an admin in the Apple Bloom and Scootaloo groups, I feel like trying to become an admin in the Sweetie Belle group? Though the only admin not having stopped by fimfiction in 24 weeks is part of it...)

793949 I can make the group banner :derpytongue2:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Sure. While I do have this:

I'm sure you could come up with something better...

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

I've made a thread for banner discussion; feel free to post your creations there :)

794496 that good in my opinion! :pinkiehappy: i will see what i can come up with

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9