Apple Bloom is Best Pony 932 members · 1,695 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
hawthornbunny
Group Admin

We need a banner image for Apple Bloom, so here's the place to post your suggestions/creations. Post as many as you like: If we get lots, we can always rotate them every month or so

SweetAI Belle has offered the following banner so far:

I might also have a try at creating one; anyone else who wants to try, please do! Banners need to be 1000x250 pixels. The MLP Wiki has loads of high quality screencaps from the show in their episode galleries, so it's a good starting place for source material.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I kinda talked to arcum42 about banners, since he came up with so many Scootaloo ones, and we came up with a few more between us:

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Nice work! I like the bottom one best. :) I think we should wait to see what Bright Heart comes up with, then make a choice.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Thanks!

These could also be a bit of a game of "name the episode", though most are obvious...

794777 I made two banners (i can switch the smaller images in any order, but i can either have 4 or 5 at a time)

Shirley Not Serious
Group Contributor

796343>>797498 I agree. The bottom picture is better :eeyup:

799297 Would it be possible if there was a banner with 5 pictures in this order (note: my idea can only apply if pictures can be switched between the two banners): Stetson, bunny, the center picture on the top banner, bowling, and finally the left-most picture on the bottom banner.

Just my thoughts, but good work with the previously posted banners! :pinkiehappy:

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

I like it! That gets my vote.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

I can't get the bottom two, although Apple Bloom is clearly showing her leadership skills, because she can think inside a chimney. ;)

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

All right, lets go with that one, though we can rotate occasionally. I may still add one or two if I get bored.

What you can't see is that all three of us were in the chimney. Apple Bloom was just the first one to stick out her head. Though I'm thinking Cutie Mark Crusader Chimney Sweeps should really involve Burt and Mary Poppins. Maybe Burt could draw some chalk pictures of Equestria and they could jump in?

And here's the episodes for all 7:
Call of the Cutie: 1, 3, 4, 5. 1 was from the "Runs in the family"/"Apples!" scene.
The Show Stoppers: 2.
The Stare Master: 6. That was Fluttershy's fireplace.
Sisterhooves Social: 7. Remember when Apple Bloom and Applejack were collecting bruised apples? I'm still jealous of the relationship they have as sisters...

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

What you can't see is that all three of us were in the chimney.

I had a feeling they might be. :)

Remember when Apple Bloom and Applejack were collecting bruised apples?

I remember you giving it a try, as well. :raritywink:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Yes, my horn still remembers. Ouch...

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Since it seemed like we'd picked out a banner, I went ahead and switched it. We can always change it again if need be...

Shirley Not Serious
Group Contributor

800129>>800050 Thanks for the agreement!

799832 Thank you VERY much for the banner! Excellent work! :pinkiehappy:

Sorry I wasn't able to get back sooner to all of you: school and homework are both arduous tasks. But beautiful work to all of you, and to whoever uploaded the banner: thanks! :twilightsmile:

802703 O no problem, know of any other groups that need a banner let me know and I will see what I can do :pinkiehappy: I am happy that I helped to attract more members through the banner and make it more official :twilightsmile:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Not sure if anypony noticed the change, but I just set the banner back to normal, post-April Fools...

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

I did! I was going to ask, but then I remembered what day it was. :)

You should have swapped it for a Babs banner. Or maybe Applebuck. ^^

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Wish I'd been feeling that original at the time. I happen to know that the Scootaloo groups banner nearly got swapped out for a pregnant Scootaloo banner, but the idea was scraped because it didn't look that great.

I did clean up the front page a bit this morning, incidentally.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20