Pony On Human Rape 968 members · 60 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33

Hey. Im a bit bored, so now this happened.

Would you rather get raped by Cadence, Celestia, Luna, and the Mane 6, or take a chance (They cant use wings nor magic) and run?
Be aware, fetish-induced magic is involved, so choose carefully....

Reach 5 comments and get a add-on... It could be good, or bad, or the worst.

4890181 Rather be raped. They'd capture me anyways if I ran.

4890181 As quadrupeds there's no way a human would be able to outrun them all.

Maybe Fluttershy, Twilight and Rarity, but the rest would almost certainly catch you before you even got fifteen feet away, so it'd be better to just take the rape and get it over with.

That said, it wouldn't be rape when it came to Luna's turn.

I'll take my chances and run.

I'm not going to be able to outrun them, but I'm not just gonna give up. I'd run and pray for a miracle.

4890181 If they can't use their magic or wings then I'll run into the Everfree and use guerrilla tactics in order to pick them off one by one, I'll probably feast on their bodies and use their remains to demoralize the survivors.....................is that messed up?

4890300 I hope you know the castle still has guards posted. So you'll need to be quick. Very quick.
And mate? They have been alive for thousands of years. Celestia and Luna know some shit from war

5 Comment Threshold reached!

Additional Perk: Light Foot boots
You are more sneaky.

Rape or RUN?

FML, fucking run! The fail miserably when caught with magic and subjected to satisfying cock-hungry mares.

I would run, how could you catch a shadow anyhow. HA HA!

4890305 I'm completely willing to kill my way through the entirety of Canterlot, hell I'll probably take a hostage in order to insure my (relatively) safe passage.

Also those enchanted boots will help me quite a bit.

I Rather let them Rape me since I can't run that fast

4890181 Go sanic mode

Then get on top of a tree and shout

15 Comment Threshold reached!

New Add-on: Guards have tougher armor.

10 Comment Threshold

New Add-on: It is dark out as the event occurs.

use shadows, tricks, and randomness to run.

4891611 If they have tougher armor then they will make more effective meat-shields and if it's night then I can sneak out much easier.......so far this is almost entirely in my favor.

git gud scruub

It's nope time, I'm running!

Run but I'm out of shape so rape seems imminent.

I would see if Spike, Shining Armor and Discord would be wiolibg to help me. If not meatshields!

Run away? More like run towards them to show em' "Hell no horse I'm gonna smack your sun."

20 Comment threshold!
Random Effect: Parkour training!

-3 Years in a parkour training class have done you well...

25 Comment Threshold reached!

Random effect: Heat

Its hot out, and only makes their lust worse!

Why the hell would anyone run?

Dude, we are talking about being raped by the nicest piece of flanks the pony world could offer.
Delcious warm horse pussy that can literally milk you dry!

>>Lord Commissar Alex My Lord, please reconsider. There is some very dark magic there. They will go their hardest, and we are talking about Celestial beings and ancient magical forces.

Comment posted by Ayy Lamo deleted Dec 3rd, 2015

4890326 Oh, crap...
My answer has not changed, but I've mostly been sitting on my butt lately, and I don't have good eyesight, so, Oh dang... hopefully there are no fics based off this, add-ons, and people's answers (and then, because apparently I can't get a profile pic on a tablet, so, don't blame me for not having one.) because, in real life, I'd usually walk away from horses, extremely unaffected to them, apparently I am stupid because I'm saying all this, so, yeah, I'd be screwed.

m84

shit i still would run because i got parkour skillz, grab a knife, parkour around SNEAKILY and stab each one of the guards and run out the exit, if you agree i can use a silenced 50cal rifle i would definetly

m84

Wtf the thread is dead

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33