Sweetiebot 701 members · 135 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

this i thought might be helpful for any pony wanting to write sweetie bot but aren't sure how to describe how she works hopefully this helps

Terms
Thermal runaway in the case sweetie bot gets a fever
Acq memory or the recollection process

Core  brain sectors
Memory address register
Instruction address register
AND gates
OR gates
IF gates
Control unit-
(ALU) arithmetic logic unit
(CPU) Central Processing Unit example
(GPU) graphics processing unit
(AIPU)Active inference processing unit
(NNP) neural network processor example
(PPU) Proprioception processing unit aka limb position recognition

skin
Touch sensor matrix
Heat sensor matrix
Moisture sensor matrix

skull
Gyroscopic Equilibrium aka balance arentation up down lean etc
Microphone aka ears
and her brain which is made from rare fungus like crystals that regenerate see this wonderful story

voice box
Speech synthesizer
speaker

Phrases
Set phasers to hug
But the water makes me feel funny
If the world isn't going to love me for who i am than i think i’ll make it fear me instead
error my primary function is failure
cutie mark acquisition program!

error Critical damage ….Assessing tactical parameters critical systems non functional error i can't feel my leh-eg eg legs in the instance she gets hurt badly like dismemberment bad

I think AND, IF and OR, are a bit too simple for something like Sweetie Bot heck the CPU alone may have hundreds of all three depending on how advanced it is, Still, you did a great job, I do think that you could have covered power like if Sweetie Bot had something like a biomass generator to burn or break down the plants she eats, or have a large (RTG) Radioisotope thermoelectric generator or even something as simple as licking outlets Still that's really the only thing I think you missed good work

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3