Romance is Magic! 1,723 members · 5,383 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Hey guys. I'm just a hopeless Romantic with a curious question. What type of Romance do you all like the most?

My favorite would have to be Adventure Romance. To be specific, I enjoy romance that builds over an Adventure that the pair overcomes together and as they proceed through, their feelings develop from what they experience. There could be endless possibilities that could make the Romance build because the world is so vast and many mistakes, as well as moments, that could let them realize they are meant for each other.

So, what are all of you guys opinions? I would definitely like to hear them.:twilightsmile:

DH7

Adventure/romance is great, but really, I like anything with a 'slow-burn'.

Curious. What do you mean exactly?:trixieshiftright:

DH7

'Slow-burn' is a phrase used often to refer to a lengthy development, as opposed to a passionate, but rather quickly established romance story.

My favorite example is the anime, Toradora, which is a slice-of-life rom/com drama where two unlikely friends try to set each other up with each other's best friends.

:pinkiegasp:Wow...you just mentioned my favorite Anime...you are awesome for that! :pinkiehappy:

TaigaxRyuji best ship Eva!:yay:

I personally love super fluffy romance. Especially if there is a chapter where everything seems to be going wrong and then it gets resolved which makes the romance all the fluffier.

4513170 Mine is the Team up, Break up type of romances.
for example:
Rarity and rainbow dash are dating. But Fluttershy loves Rarity and Pinkie loves rainbow dash. They both decide to help each other break up the happy couple.

You have mentioned one of my favorites. I love fluffy Romance very much as well. :twilightsmile:

Those always do keep my interest whenever I read them. So I'd say I like those as well.:pinkiesmile:

I love cute romance stuff, usually between cute characters.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10