Crack Ships Inc. 612 members · 878 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Clearly... somepony needs lessons. And who would be better to present them than the Fashionista of Fabulosity herself?

Help me, guys. I'm dangerously close to trying to figure out how to make this work. The scenes are just adorable! Poindexter, finally working up the nerve to try and look truly pretty. Rarity, deep in her generous heart realizing that this is a project worth doing. The lessons, the setbacks, the little hints and doubts here and there... is Rarity falling for a colt-cuddler? Is there anything between them other than a shared love of fabulous fashion?

Is there actually a plot here worth writing, or is my sleep-deprived brain just trying desperately to keep me from entering this month's contest with a fic that's destined to be a heartbreaker?

Yes, by all means yes! There is never a plot that is not worthing following. (Edit: Now that I read that, that could be taken in all the wrong ways.)

After some of the crazy pairs that I've written about, I'm certain that any and all pairings are possible if you're willing to go outside the box. Take a shot. If nothing else, it will be fun to see the reaction.

I think this would be hilariously awesome!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5