Polyamory 1,761 members · 1,247 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Cryosite
Group Admin

Folders are like tacos, and I like tacos.

I don't really have many credentials, but I would like to help. I organised the folders in the marshmallow shipping group Here, but this group isn't very active so I doubt it counts for much. Still, if you want help, I'm here.

Other than having no idea what would go into the 'Not Polyamory' folder that we actually want in this group, I'm not sure how the folders could possibly get any clearer.

In any case, the actual traffic into this group is not thaaaat enormous. It wouldn't unduly add to my workload to add it to my roster. And it certainly fits the criteria of 'Groups I actually care about'. Which are the only ones I admin for.

I admin for The Writer's Group, Anti-Depression Ponies, Luna is Best Pony and The Atheist Bronies. The first two of which are busy as sin. The last two less so, but still far more involved than heeeere.

My qualifications are totally not banning everyone or going mad with power. And being around a lot! :twilightsmile:
The best qualifications of all.

Really though, adminining is serious business for moi. I tend to turn down more offers and suggestions than I accept. Because I only do it for groups I want to see stick around or do well.

Other than having no idea what would go into the 'Not Polyamory' folder that we actually want in this group,

That folder is for everything else =D

Why would we want everything else? :unsuresweetie:

This being the Polyamory group. And not the 'Not Polyamory Group'.

Cryosite
Group Admin

My qualifications are totally not banning everyone or going mad with power. And being around a lot! :twilightsmile:

I ban everyone. I am happy with power, not mad. Why would I be mad?

It is for things like random orgies, threesomes, and other groupsex happen. Not really polyamory, but involve more than two ponies.

Because we're not exclusionary :) We love everyone, no-matter their number of sexual partners

Well, as long as you're happy!

That makes sense on the temporary groupification.

Pfft. Love everyone freely.
Organize said love into the proper groups. :flutterrage:

:trollestia:

We do! =D Various flavors of Polyamory, and "Not Polyamory."

Grouping, successful B)

Queen Twilight would probably just cocoon everyone in the Hive Library, forcing them to read for their whole natural lives. She totally wouldn't ban people, though. Unless they besmirched books or study.

Jondor
Group Admin

You know me, but for the benefit of all the others, I run the brand new Free Twilight Sparkle! group which is only two weeks old and already has almost 1400 story entries in its folders. I lazily admin a few other groups as well, but none really active in terms of stories.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13