The Bionicle Group 241 members · 63 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hey guys. There's a lot of us that try to connect Bionicle G1 and G2 together, or want to do that. I've heard some people connecting it using the 2015 web animations, saying that the Mask of Time is somehow involved, or that Okoto is really on Spherus Magna, isolated from the rest of the world.

Since G2 is over and we know the full story, I'm wondering how would to connect G1 and G2. One idea I had was that there was great cataclysm involving the Mask of Time that had the Toa become trap into some astral plane or become ethereal beings, and Okoto was an artificial island to house any survivors, who had grown from the Matoran and Agori. Another is that Okoto is really far from the past of Spherus Magna (before the Shattering), and the Toa of G1 were based on the ancient legends of the G2 Toa (bit of stretch and ridiculous as all heck, but hey, it's something).

What are your thoughts? How would you connect G1 and G2? Please let me know. I'd be happy to hear. Thanks.

-W.S.

That "G2 is a prequel" idea is interesting. Or maybe something involving the Mask of Time caused the timeline to split into two, and each Generation is one of the resulting paths. And then there's the most cop-out answer of all: G2 is a Matoran's fanfiction they wrote in their spare time and are telling around a story circle pretending to be like a Turaga.

Toa Coy
Group Admin

5549674 I say it is where the city-builder, here, were only with new beings that became the okotans.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3