Momlestia 1,971 members · 528 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

here idea I had for story,
sunset shimmer and twilight sparkle are twins, live on street, something happen and sunset become celestia student, and she take in both girls, raise them as if they her own, and twilight end up join guards,
then cannon start but it sunset who goes to ponyville and twilight goes with as her "guard" cause celesita is not sure which one of the two will end up as element of magic.....

5939437 if Sunset is Celestia student, why not have it that Celestia believes it's Sunset, and because of this, Sunset is treated different but it's not a secret to Sunset or Twilight that Sunset is element of magic, so Twilight becomes a guard to help Sunset, and be there for her, but then Twilight becomes element of magic, and this brakes everything, this sends Sunset into a envious fit, because she believes that Twilight stole the element of magic, Sunset then storms off to improve her magic, to fight Twilight and prove that she's the element of magic like her mum said.
this sends Twilight into sadness, but with her new friends, they help Twilight and they train and Twilight keeps a ear out for her sister

5939593 sound good, I not good writer but that sound far better of idea then what I came up with

5939621 lol, I'm a fanfic editor, and my main job is looking at the ideas of my friends fanfics and make them better, or tell them that's not a good idea, but I'm not a writer, so i won't be doing this story, sorry

5939727 lol that alright I am more or less post the idea if it become a story great, if not that great as well,

5939437i love this and I hope someone makes it a fic

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7