Life in Manehattan 362 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I figured since the Lunaverse has it own thread regarding my live reads, this one needs to have its own too.

I'll have Chapter two up today and three tomorrow

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

4481987 Awesome. :) So that's, what three of the six openers for the 'verses for Multiversal Harmony? ;)

Let's see

Lunaverse

Savior of Worlds

Manehatten.

Yep, that is three. I do have plans to hit Dashverse soon.

You know, I didn't ralize I had done that until you just pointed it out. That is pretty aweome now that I think about it

An to finish off the anniversary of the Lunaverse, we have the last chapter

I think, when I come back, I will probably do "Mother knows best" because, it has my second favorite fanfic OC villian of all time (The first being FOE's Red Eye) Checker Freaking Monarch! and it would be second time I voiced her (The first being the unreleased test live read I did of getting back on her hooves)

Well, I said I would do it next and I meant it! Here is mother shows best!

For Midsummer, I decided to go with a sort of french accent mixed with evil. Mainly because I think it would hit the perfect monotone setting for the voice. Also, I could be wrong, but I think this is my best Trixie performance ever!

Now, will someone tell me why Trixie seems to have the worst family memebers ever? Shoot, we Sunset fans just kill her parents off, but Trixie seems to have some of the worst.

PS. I love Kiala's universe.

And I am back and well, what do you know this episode is special. Why? Because this is the first time I got to voice Babs. Yeah, weird isn't it? Two years of doing this, over 25 fics done, and just now I get to voice Babs. Must be slipping.

And this chapter brings out my snd favorite pony villian: Checker Monarch! I tried to set up a theme ith the Lulamoon family. Each had a different variation on Trixie's voice. Star was her boisterous mode, Moonlight is her more legnth when it comes to constants, and checker is her evil without the rolling of the Rs. Trixie, of cours, is normal. I hope this little mix o the voices works

Ok, this one has a blooper...I kind of corpse during the doors scene

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9