Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Skywriter
Group Admin

Just like the subject header says, I want someone to confirm for me that Ms. Harshwhinny is in the feature film.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Click bait header is click bait, Sky.

Skywriter
Group Admin

I heard she breaks some chick's horn clean off for being insufficiently professional.

That's where Earth ponies came from originally. Harshwhinny herself knew the moment she was born that professionalism requires sacrifice and immediately used her magic to remove her own horn, becoming the first earth pony. Since that day she has remained in the shadows, judging, and increasing the ranks of Earth Ponies everywhere.

I heard this also! In fact, I think I have a screencap from early in the movie.

Skywriter
Group Admin

So what you're saying is the weird jagged nub that Tempest has means that she can't even be made to be professional correctly?

Seems legit.

horizon
Group Contributor

Why are you getting all the downvotes? I feel left out. :fluttershysad:

C'mon, people! Let's keep to the judgmental spirit of Harshwhinny in this thread! Save some of that harshness for me!

Skywriter
Group Admin

Well, okay, I downvoted you. Hope you're happy.

Now, wait a minute. I heard that Tempest tried to remove her own horn as a mark of professionalism, and that Ms. Harshwhinny would complete the job properly if she proved herself worthy.

I've downvoted you as well. Hopefully, this will start a trend. :eeyup:

Seeing all this gives me an idea for another fic! Harsh Reset MCMXCVIII: The Heart of Harshness.

I can confirm that Tempest Shadow is a biathlete.

No, Harshwhinny broke her horn because she started a clickbait-titled thread that got people's hopes up and justice had to be served.

Skywriter
Group Admin

It would be just the sort of mishap you might expect from that benighted crowd.

Clearly she's also from Northern Unicorea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16