Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

So as you all probably know, peoples dreams of being sent to equestria are going to stay as such; dreams. However, I found a way that make that dream come true... in a way.

The process is called Lucid Dreaming , and essentially it lets you control your dreams. I've tried it, and it actually works, so you can allow yourself to get sent to equestria in an instant.(but I haven't dreamed of going to equestria yet.:fluttershysad: I always get distracted... :ajbemused:). So rather that waiting for a rouge spell to take us to equestria, why not go there every night? It's just an idea.

*Stops*
*Looks at Time on task bar*
1:33 AM
It's early...
Yeah, no.

2239738 You know, very late is the best time to do this. The reason is because your body is used to being totally asleep at around that time. So when you hit the hay, you get to sleep faster, which sometimes your subconscious to continue functioning. It's kinda difficult to tell though, but you can find out if you're dreaming because usually you'll be In an environment similar to where you're resting at.

Just thought I'd say

1. I don't dream
2. I'm not joking. I always remember my dreams (Or atleast bare bone details)
3. I don't usually have nightmares... but when I do. *Shudder*
Seriously though, my nightmares are fucking disturbing. I'm talking graphic imagery, feral screaming, all kinds o' fucked up shit.

2239732 I think I did dreamed of going to Equestria, but I was Zero from Megaman X and I was on a murderous rampage on Canterlot.

As to what happened to Celestia, Luna and Twilight? Well.....I'll leave that to your imagination. :fluttershyouch:

You're dreams are ba-- We can dance! :yay:

Luz

I've been trying to achieve this for some months now..

All I can say it has a 50-50 chance of working and not working.

Well, its nice and all....

BUT HOW DO YOU DO IT?! :facehoof: tell me plz!!

2265696 The link sends you to the site with instructions and tips on how to lucid dream. It's not always going to work the first time you try it though. It took me a week to actually get it to happen once... You know what they say though, "Practice makes Perfect."

*smacks forehead with hoof*
whoops, sorry there... I Have actually lucid dreamed before though it only happens when its a nitemare...

Sat and sang for ten min.
'Dancing Trixie, Dancing Trixie...' :facehoof:

"Nice watch nerds!"
~Trixie

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14