Editors Dreamland 67 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
EternalShadow54
Group Admin

I'll assume it is, but I don't care.:rainbowlaugh: Honestly though, I've got this fic that I've put... a great deal of effort into and I haven't really had any general public opinions about it. If... there would be as to somepony in the group that would be so kind to give this fic here a look at:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/63635/A-Vicious-Triangle

Then I would be eternally grateful.:ajsmug: If not, I understand. (....:ajbemused:)

It's not weird, trust me. They created this group for a reason. Lol:rainbowlaugh:

EternalShadow54
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh: Eh, still... :derpytongue2: And I think you missed the "Reply to comment" button there.:twilightblush: Maybe somepony will take a look at it.:derpytongue2:

Okay then good luck! Also I didn't miss the button I just didn't feel like pressing it...:unsuresweetie::yay:

EternalShadow54
Group Admin

Hope so.:pinkiecrazy:

Not pressing the button. You silly filly you.:trixieshiftleft::derpytongue2:

:trollestia:

Dusk Quill
Group Admin

It's not weird at all! Admin or not, we are all writers here at FiMFiction, and we all desire the input of others. Rank, status, popularity, none of it matters. What matters is the community, and how we mingle with the community. Asking for reviews is the same as saying "Hey, how can I make myself better?" I applaud you for taking the initiative so many don't. :pinkiehappy:

525067 Dusk Quill is right. If you're a writer who's written a fic then you should get it edited. Being an admin doesn't impose any stipulation that your fics must be flawless or mean you can't also ask for help. :moustache:

EternalShadow54
Group Admin

525217>>525381
Thanks.:twilightsmile:

Shadowflame
Group Contributor

Well, I don't think that's weird for an admin to ask for help in a group.
Everyone needs improvement in one way or another.:rainbowdetermined2:

525450 No prob good sir. :ajsmug:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12