Hasbroverse 232 members · 53 stories
Comments ( 41 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 41
p0nypanda
Group Admin

Some person on YouTube is doing a Let's Read of the story. As of this post, they have done 3 videos up to chapter 5.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

3951892 Yeah, grin a mile-wide on my face and it just keeps getting bigger.

This is perfect!

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

Awww, thanks :twilightblush:

I made the next vid...You don't beleive how hard it was for me not to make a "Batman" or a "Heart" joke when it came to Danny. Darn you Scott!

See, Scott Menville is Danny, who played Robin on Teen Titans and Mat-ti on Captain Planet. If that isn't interesting enough, Britina Bush (the voice of Megan) is in fact an another heroine who use Rainbows, Rainbow Bright (wich make watching the movie all the more awesome...What? I like Star Stealer! It has Robots, a crazed princess, and world ending events)

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

Ok, remind me...were the princesses in "Quest of the princess ponies" ever actually named in the episode proper?

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

Oh, things are going to get interesting...

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

Fans of my Trixie voice rejoice! The blue mare has appeared in this fic!!

Also, doing the voice of Dinky, Ditzy, Lyra, and Trixie in one fic...why does this feel familiar? But, anyway, the more I do this, the more things come to mind about why I am loving it!

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

3972865 Gee, i wonder why about the familiarity. ;) And you have no idea how much I needed this after the week I've had. Well, all of them.

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

3974010 Happy to oblige.

Then again, I always feel great when I know I made someone smile with my stuff. You also don't know how much this fic kind of made me smile and forget a rough night last night

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

And now the next chapter.

And tomorrow for the wonderful fandom fridays that I host, please join me won't you? For the final days of Cobra in..."day of the broken fang."

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

Proving that I have dang near unlimited energy, here is the next chapter!

On a side note, yes, I really was crying during the reunion. I really get into my reads.

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

Just a cute what is everyone else doing type of chapter, at least until tomorrow where I am going to break all of your hearts

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

3991524 Oh, yeah. That scene.

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

Wait, I'm stickied? YAY!! I've never been stickied before!

Just want to say, I am looking forward to the next chapter!!

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

You would think that I would get tired posting these daily...nope. I anything, I have been excited to do this, this was one of those I had on my "Make into a live read" list ever since I started doing this. So, yes...

By the way, yes, I love speaking dramatically...why do you ask?

Current voices that I think for each:

Spykoran: Christopher Sabat.

Mei Long: Kathie Souchie

Mike: Matt Hill

Will be back for more.

And as you know, tomorrow is fandom fridays and the fic isn't pretty! I am so sorry.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

3999093 The final Von Doom fic you'll be doing, right? *Hands Alchemy a lightsaber* Here. You'll need this.

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

*takes lightsaber* Thanks*

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

Now that I m done with one of the worst fics that I had ever seen (And one of my more fun times in reading) we can get back to the awesome.

You know when you are reading a good fic when you are basically in a "Lets see how everyone got here and set up" chapter and is still interested in what happens next and NOT eel bored about the whole thing.

PS. Daww at the Luna image!!

What cutie!

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

Well, I hope Alchemy doesn't mind but...

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

I feel bad that I only have one fan fic out there where I can do a Bruce Lee voice.

Anyway, next chapter..

And it is one o my favorite to do so far. Also, I think RK predicted the Nightmare forces.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

4019608 I predicted more than one thing. ;)

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

Congratulations Shining Armor, you are probably the side character with the most appearences in the whole freaking live reads I have ever done! Yes, with appearences in Where Loyalties Lie, Many Origins, Longing, two Lunaverse eps, the Christmas fics, A hairy problem, and this, you have popped up as many times as the other winner-Mayor Mare. Heck, I dare say you have popped up more often and have had more to do with the plot of each fic, than your wife.

Seriously, its not like I purposely hunt down the fics with Shining Armor in them! It just looks like it.

Also, I think I know how to use the links that were in the fic to help explain who is who in the Hasbro-verse.

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

And now, you will see me squee...

I know he never read Fallout Equestria, but since it is one of my favorite fanfics...I couldn't help but cheer the moment I read the words, "Steel Hooves" and he is a sargent! That is just too priceless.

So, now all I see is, in 200 years from this point, A green stallion with ties to the apple family will take the name, Steel Hooves, in honor of Big Mac.

It just a shame I know that tomorrow I am at the halfway point and this has been the longest I have ever been doing a live read...I don't want this story to end!!! I have been having too much fun!

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

Ok, so for Tirek (I love pronouncing it that way!) I went through three voices before I settled on the last one.

The first voice was an attempt to imitate the narrator for Transformers, because that was who did Tirek in the original special. However, that came out sounding like a deep voiced Paul Lyn. Not really imitating.

The second voice I went through was my stock deep "I am channeling James Earl Jones" voice. The one I usually reserve for Sephiroth. The problem was, it wasn't really unique enough. I wanted Tirek to be unique, I wanted something for him that was uniquely him. I didn't want his voice to match my Zedd voice either (Granted, that voice was also inspired by Orsen Wells. Why Wells? Because he was the voice of Unicron, and Tirek in the finale was Unicron in Armada)

So, I went with choice three. Fans of Fandom Fridays will recognize this voice as the MOTW from Sailor Moon neo T, but I think I was a little more menacing this time. This one is a little closer to Dr. Claw in my inflection and imitation. I also think this give him a far more scary presence.

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

Sighs*

This video makes me sad, I realize that I am only 10 chapters away now. I really don't want this to end, and I mean it. I hve been enjoying this little story way too much and I am going to miss it!

Also, I think Megan may be the biggest badass in all of HIE history. I want fanart of her in her freakin Gala Dress.

PS. I also feel kind o bad that I only have had three opertunities to voice the Doctor in these live reads (Not including fandom fridays)
*Edited to put in vid :twilightoops:

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

I should let you know, At the Gala played in my hea throughout this whole dang chapter!! Also, I listened to both English and Japanese versions of this in preparation for the chapter. and rewatche 'Sweet and Elite" to get into the voice of Fancy Pants, or as I call him "The most awesome stallion in cannon."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPaXOwJ6xlo&feature=youtu.be

This chapter also marks when the fighting and the main bad guy appears. Can you handle it? Can you handle the awesome that will come? Well, you are going have to wait a few days. Why? Well, Fandom Fridays is taking a small break because I am going to a con!!! If you are going to the Star City Anime Con, I will be the guy in the Little Pip cosplay and two plushies: A Twilight and Trixie. Then Mon? I'll be back

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

4048230 Enjoy the con. :)

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

And I am back from the con (I can't hold all of these eevees!)

In which my Tirek voice returns, We meet a character from Masterforce, and my character Reptitiore for the bots!

And now, we come to the big climax! the war will soon begin...I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited or this. I want to see this so much.

Ps. Tomorrow, expect there to be a double feature alongside the usual story.

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

In wich things go down and crud gets real!!! This is the big climax and I think this is going to be one of the bigger ones in any pony fic I have evr read. And I have read a fic featuring Rainbow Dash leading a team of Wonderbolts to stop a hurricane while fighting harpies.

Ps. Please also enjoy the valentine's special- Happy Ever After. The first LYra and Bon Bon fic I read. Go ahead, its hilarious and sweet.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

4065587 That ending was so awesome. :D

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

I think we should have a rule in fanfics rom now on where a halleghua chorus should play everytime Fancy Pants shows up. Because I don't think I have encountered a fic yet where he isn't awesome!

On a completely related note (Takes a peak at the next chapter)

YES! Trixie TIME!!!

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

In other news...

Season 5 trailer is up and looks badass!!!! So remember, while you are waiting for this awesome season to arrive...I hav e the savior of worlds to saite your appitte for new pony.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

4068748 We will need some comments from Trixie about what she does in the next chapter. ;)

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

And now, you all get to hear my Eartha Kitt impressination. Plus, Trixie returns and has an awesome moment!

And this was playing in my head as I read. Why? Becuase any moment where apony pops up and gets a moment of awesome, it requires an awesome theme song. It is fandom law! I mean, play any awesome Dahs moment with "Loyalty" and you have perection.

Also, I just realized I have to wait until Monday before I can get back to this fic...

So, you will all have to wait till next week before we get to the rocking conclusion.

Wait, I am going to be done next week?

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYY!!

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

Holy crud! These last two chapters have been awesome!!!

I mean, wow. from Megan being awesome to Shining and Flash's relationship, there is just so much to love in this one! Also, I want anart of Mike riding Celestia into battle

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

I couldn't help it. I mean, itw was the final battle! I had to do two videos for this one. irst, is Why Megan is awesome and some awesome Spike combat!!

An then we have the final conculsion. Normally I don't do this, but this fight was so awesome and I was so pumped, I had to make two videos and make this a chapter all on its own jut to make it epic. I was getting really into it

This one guest stars a very important person. She is the reason why I read in fun voices an with such enthusam and the one who used to read me fanfics when we got the computer and dicovered the internet. Yes, a very special lady...

As Bonnie Zachery: My mother.

What can I say, I wanted to make the creator special.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

4089853 Your mother did a great job. Please give her my thanks for a wonderful job. It's just how I imagine Granny Bonnie to sound.

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

The final chapter...:ajsleepy:

This is me right now...

I so hate it when I end a fanfic that I really love! Especially when it was one I was following for so long. I stopped reading this back in 2012 and right around chapter 10 I think. Oh no, don't get me wrong, it wasn't because I hated it or got bored! It was mainly because I wanted to wait until it was finished before reading it all. Meanwhile I had gotten got up in a ton of other fanfics while waiting. Little did I know it would take 2 years to wait...

So WORTH IT! Then when I began doing live reas and saw how close it was to ending, I told myself "The moment it ends, this will be one of the ones I read. I don't care what I plan next, I will drop it to read it." (For the curious, I ha planned on Tears of Gaia. That will come in a few weeks in March) But when it came, I was so happy to do it. This has been one heck of a live read and I loved every waking moment. Also, since I didn't read it all the way through (A first, most of the live reads I have one are of fics I have read before) Some of the reactions you hear are of me seeing stuff for the first time.

This was a fantastic experience, and though I am done here, I hope to se you guys again. I have plenty more in store for all of you, from alternate verses of twin students of the sun, to Tears of Gaia, and even the avengers, I will have plenty more ready to be read. I hope to see you all there

I'll see you next time

Ps. A surprise treat...

A link to my soundtrack blog

Because I love music when I read

Comment posted by James-Plasma deleted Aug 14th, 2016

1341259 Hi, You Should Also Consider adding The X-Men Film Series Continuity to The HasbroVerse Due to the Fact that it has been Confirmed that Despite still being produced by marvel entertainment it is no longer owned by marvel due to that F Fox Incident which forced them to cancel fantastic four comic books and discontinue the Rights to X-Men into now being in it's own standalone universe rather than the latter...
and if you do add the X-men Film Series to Your Universe...it should be the first 10 films in the X-Men Film Series in both the Original and Revised Timelines Which Are...
Original/Revised X-Men Timelines:
X-Men (2000) (Original)
X2 (2003) (Original)
X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) (Original)
X-Men: Origins-Wolverine (2009) (original)
X-Men: First Class (2011) (Original/revised)
The Wolverine (2013) (original)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) (Original/Revised)
Deadpool (2016) (revised)
X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) (Revised)
Wolverine 3 (2017) (revised)
Video Links Further Explaining My Point on this:

and that is why i think you should incorporate the Events of the 1st 10 x-men live action films into the HasbroVerse due to the fact that x-Men is no longer owned by marvel...
Nuff Said.
with thanks and hopes up,
From the Biggest #1 HasbroVerse Fan of all time in the history of the history of all of reality,
Shane W.L. Nokes aka James S.K. Plasma aka Dark-Pulse/Darkimus-Primal

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 41