The Jazzy Fillyfoolers 245 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32
Syvvak
Group Admin

Welcome to the group. Here is a spot to say hi.:twilightsmile:

My name is Kody. I am mostly an editor, though I do a bit of my own writing. I have been a brony for under a year (the day Read It and Weep aired).

psp7master
Group Contributor

Hi, I'm Josh and I'm an alcoholic a writer. I'm so geeking out that I can't form any decent English phrases.

reader of the night
Group Admin

Yeah about that, how late is it there.
It must be around 3 AM.

reader of the night
Group Admin

Well, might as well introduce myself.
I am Reader of the night, a brony for 1.5 years and i'm a bit of a critic and a know it all on this site.

Heya, i'm Preto Mal.
I'm newly registered on the site, but I've been a Brony just over a year now, and I've been reading fics for around 9 months, so i'm not exactly a complete newbie. well, maybe a tad.:twilightblush:

oberon
Group Contributor

I'm oberon (commodore, commodorebasic, obi, simply v0.0.3g prerelease build 0394, n0t3p4d, ...).
Programmer, brony, learning pixelart.
In order of time, not importance.

Jeff. American (sigh...) Brony for about 2 months now. Other hobbies include politics and reading novels. Might try my hand at writing soon.

SimplyThePony
Group Admin

Pesky Pre-release build... I thought I destroyed all of you ages ago.

Ruirik
Group Contributor

Somebody left the door open and I wandered in. You only have yourselves to blame. :moustache:

oberon
Group Contributor

Nopey-dopey~

The Princess Rarity
Group Contributor

Yo. Name's Toni, found out about the show sometime when it was the middle of the first season by running across My Little Brony whilst looking at funny pictures of cats, been a closet pegasister since Summer 2012 and that's all you really need to know. The only pony merch I own is a coloring book and I've cosplayed in public as Vinyl Scratch discreetly twice. Hit me up with a message if you wanna know more.

Bandy
Group Contributor

Hello commoners, I'm Acreuball some guy who writes horse stories Acreuball. My only goal in life, aside from publishing novels, is to hear Josh's voice in real life and then make out with him. That's what normal people do, right?

sup people.
I'm Tripl3M.
There is nothing special about me. I'm your average nerd, as well as your average german.
Got two stories and some more as a concept...
Really don't know what to say, already said everything on my Userpage...

Terrasora
Group Contributor

I can't believe I didn't find this post earlier :ajbemused:
Oh, well, better late than never. Terrasora or just Terra or David (whichever floats your boat), brony for a little over a year now and I guess that I am now a writer!

psp7master
Group Contributor

Aww, Bandy~

Hey, my name's Hadez, and I am one of you... hopefully. I am a jazz trombone player so I wish I had known about this group earlier, I am a writer in hobby, musician director in training, and... well, brony... I think that's all I need to say. Hi.

Syvvak
Group Admin

Well, um, you are probably one of the few who actually play a jazz instrument. But welcome anyways.

Silly Kody, every instrument is a jazz instrument when properly applied!
Silly Kody. :derpytongue2:

Syvvak
Group Admin

Silly Mal. My foot is about to become a jazz instrument when it is properly applied to your ass.

Terrasora
Group Contributor

I feet that a That 70s show meme is appropriate at this point

Hey, my name is Runcible Spoon.
I'm here on a recommendation from that creepy Ball AcreuBall.
Been a Brony 'bout a year and a half, but only really got into the show around five month ago.
The first fic I read was "Cupcakes".
(On purpose, I felt like wanting to be able to tell people that.)
Second was "Rainbow Factory".
Third was "Fallout: Equestria". <-----
I'm a wannabe writer, I guess.
I like almost all genres of music, excluding the heavier death metals, country, and christian/gospel music.
As with all exclusions, there are exceptions.
Johnny Cash, FTW.
I also separate my sentences while on forums...

Hey, I'm Bloody Feather (the 23rd). I've been a brony for a while now... I enjoy jazz and fillyfoolers. I like reading a lot, but I am unable to write anything half decent.
Also the first fanfiction I read for FIM was Cupcakes and a Rainbow dash/Wonderbolt clop (clop was an accident), only Pinkie knows why I still continued reading after that.
Now let us go on an ADVENTURE! :rainbowdetermined2:

951036 dear terra, this is one comment fail.
Love Tripl3M

Terrasora
Group Contributor

Dear Trips,
Da fuq you talking about?
Like you as a friend,
Terra

Dear Terra,
Why u do this to me? I though I was special!
Love, Trips

Syvvak
Group Admin

Dude... you should have tagged me in that (since I assume that was referring to my 'foot-in-ass joke'). I laughed so hard when I saw that comment. Great one. Ignore Trips. YOU HEAR ME, 1945983!

2027967 WHY NOT ANYONE LOVE! :raritydespair:
IS IT BECAUSE I AM GERMAN?

Syvvak
Group Admin

Yes. Yes it is. You no been making new tanks. You need make new tanks.

2030402 I can show you my tank. :ajsmug:

Howdy friends, the name's Tiger and well . . . I discovered that someone (I don't know who) had put up two of my stories in this group and I thought hmm maybe I should join. :twilightsmile:

Quick info about myself. Im an American, I live in Oklahoma. I have been writing since I was 13, I have a auditory processing disorder, and I taught myself to write stories by reading books and understanding how to make a story. After discovering pony I wanted to write Pony fan fiction and I have been doing that ever since. And enjoying it!:pinkiehappy:

Hi, I'm Starlight Shadow, and I write fan fiction about candy colored horses. Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie are best Mane 6.

I'm Ponyess. I'm just pony-crazy all over.
Guess I've seen most of the old MLP, then I found the FiM at the Tube, where I found a few Bro-Neighs.
Apparently they sent me over here.
I've been writing for a few years, and included ponies here and there,
now I'm porting the relevant stories, alongside new once.
I do enjoy other shows including ponies too.
Enjoys collecting all kinds of ponyrelated stuff too.
Since I mentioned, yes, I have an acount at the Tube, but also at the DA, FA, Mibba and a few other places.(I just may have lost contact with a few of them)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32