AppleDashLight 609 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 52 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 52

Well, first chapter of my entry is out. Ain't quite 5k words, so I'ma have to book it with regards to finishing C2.

Oh right, the link. Thar be shipping past these words.

While I'm sure a lot of people already saw it thanks to it hitting the featured box (and thank you to those of you who did read it and helped it get there :ajsmug::rainbowwild::twilightsmile:), here's a link to my entry in the contest.

The Courtship Catastrophe

Tchernobog
Group Admin

Little more than 24 hours left! Just to clarify, you'll have until 23:59 (11:59 PM) on Saturday the 15th. Or, chances are, whenever I wake up on the 16. Since I'm in Europe, that gives you all some extra hours. Make use of those extra few hours to squeak by with something. :pinkiehappy:

Tchernobog
Group Admin

Sorry girls, time's up. No, Twilight, put that knife down.

I apologize for the delay - I've been surprisingly busy today, and couldn't get around to a computer to post the blog. On the other hand, that gave time for one more contestant to appear!

TIME'S UP. NO MORE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS POINT.

Feel free to continue your fics if they are unfinished, but they will be judged based on their current standing.

We have six entries!

Flying Without Wings
Air
Princess Twilight Sparkle And Her Curious Love Life
Haunted House On The Prairie
The Courtship Catastrophe
Meet the Friends

We will be announcing the results later. One of our judges might be delayed for several days, thus it won't be immediate. In the meantime, keep reading and writing! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 52