Interspecies Romance 647 members · 683 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Pigeonsmall
Group Admin

It has recently come to my attention that this group is still used by several people. I'm admittedly barely active on this website and therefore, I can't be around to help as often as I need to. So I think we need another admin. Someone who is still active on this site, that is the main thing, and will be able to keep this group organized.

Ice Star
Group Admin

I’d be cool with being one!

Pigeonsmall
Group Admin

If nobody else speaks up by this time tomorrow I'll make you admin (At least I think I can do that.) Which is pretty likely.

Robipony
Group Admin

7428032 I mean I wouldn't mind being an admin either. I've had some experience with a few groups and could be very helpful. :pinkiesmile:

Pigeonsmall
Group Admin

I don't know what the max number a group can have. I can easily step down and let you both be admins.

Robipony
Group Admin

7428170 While I'm happy to help, if you can only add one more than I would say go ahead and add someone else. I don't mind. :pinkiesmile:

Pigeonsmall
Group Admin

AgentSnail hasn't logged in since 2018. But I can't remove his admin status. Doesn't seem to be an issue. I went on and gave Robi and Ice Admin role. I would consider you Assy but I think its only fair that admins be people who have written stories.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8