F**K RARITY! 98 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Inspectah Dash
Group Admin

Okay, so apparently, someone posted some racist comments on the thread. In result, the thread was locked and ban threats were made. I don't like how the situation was handled in an emotional, instead of logical way. But that's why we're here.

I'm not sure who posted the Racist comments, and I don't really care. Personally, I think you can say whatever the fuck you want. But my fellow admin Biker_Dash feels otherwise. If racist comments were getting to be a big problem, I'd understand the concern, but banning and locking threads isn't the right way to go about it.

So here's a general discussion where any and all members can voice how they want the group to be run. This thread won't be locked, and no comments/users banned. This thread will pretty much decide how the group will be run.

Consider it like the US trading in an old Articles of Confederation, and replacing it with a shiny new Constitution.

Biker Dash should go suck a dick. Also you're all taking your're selves too seriously.

668193 Total Anarchy. All mods give up their seats and let shit get real. If someone gets to out of hand we'll call in knighty to bring the banhammer down on their asses.

Or we could just put aside our differences, are racial prejudices, our ethnic pride, our finickiness over harsh language and focus on the one thing that we all share..... WE ALL FUCKING HATE THAT POMPOUS WHITE UNICORN BITCH! AND WANT HER HEAD ON A SILVER PLATTER!

Or, ya know, whatever works.

668196 You caused all this.

Inferno demon Dash
Group Admin

668200 You make a vaild point.

Inspectah Dash
Group Admin

668196 That's what I'm saying. I suggested this group be made for shits and giggles, but for some reason, it's escalated to a degree of butthurt it doesn't need to be.

How can we change that, other than having Biker_Dash eat a dick?

668200 I don't think a group can have no admins.

668209 Yes you can. If you change yourself to a lower rank and then go to a different page it works.

Inspectah Dash
Group Admin

668224 Yeah, but then who's gonna edit the group?

I still hold the uncompromising belief that Biker_dash is a faggot and needs to go eat a bag of dicks.

668230 No one, we edit it one last time and then let nature take it course. (All the smart people dieing off and the idiots take over.)

Inspectah Dash
Group Admin

668233 Well, we'll leave it at that then.

668238 Pass. With me, Inferno Demon Dash, and Biker_Dash all admins, there's a balance of power. Besides, do we really need that much maintenance to a group about hating Rarity?

668249 Ok then. How about a military government were if you don't hate rarity we ban you.

Inspectah Dash
Group Admin

668252 Not hating Rarity is punishment enough.

668255 Indeed. I bet she supports Knighty as-well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13