Brony Metalheads 107 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

The only album I've been able to listen to on this list all the way through is St. Anger and I really don't mind it. I have the album myself and I spin it every now and then. The other albums, I have not heard yet, but I want to so that way I can see why people dislike them (I might end up liking the albums instead of hating them. XD)

I don't have all of those but I have a few.

St. Anger is a personal kinda-favorite of mine. I totally understand its flaws and I don't listen to it super often, but it's one of the most intense and... well, angry albums I've ever heard. It's utterly unique, and it deserves more than the usual disregard people treat it with.

Stomp 442 is pretty good except for a couple of dud tracks, but it's well worth listening to. I also have some kind of extended edition with a couple of absolutely killer bonus tracks. Grunt & Click is such a cool song.

I thought Thirteen was good. Millennium of the Blind is kickass. Love that one.

Super Collider... I mean, come on, this is Megadeth. It's not like they've never taken a misaimed stab at pop before. Most of it's good. There's really only a couple of duds on it, though it's more of a "grower" than some of their others; it needs multiple listens to get into it. I'll tell you, though, the real shame is that A House Divided was a Best Buy exclusive bonus track; IMO it needs that as a coda to the rest of the album.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3