Brony Metalheads 107 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Everyone has that one band that they love to listen to, but will never get to hear live because the band, well, doesn't exist anymore! I as wondering what band that would be for you guys.

For me, it's gotta be American Pearl. They had such a nice sound, almost like grunge mixed with hard rock, and showed a lot of promise with their debut album back in 2000. But sadly, they broke up after making that album and will likely never get back together...

Dude! Someone else who knows this band! :heart:
Anyway, my fave band who broke up too early are Saviour. RIP

4418731 Damn, I never expected to find another fan of them on here, that's pretty darn rare haha. What was your favorite song by them, if you have one?

And Saviour sounds pretty good, kind of like a toned down Atreyu. I'll have to look up some more stuff by them!

I loved Revelation the most, but other standouts for me are Seven Years and If We Were Kings.

4418746 I also probably liked Revelation the most, but Amphetamine Girl is a close second.

4418724 Disturbed, they went on a hiatus just when i properly got interested in them, and there has been no new updates for years

Pantera, they were a kickass band and Dimebag Darrell was a hell of a guitarist. Then Phil Anselmo got addicted to drugs as a result of a back injury and as a result the band broke up in 2003 and to make things even worse, Dimebag Darrell was shot and killed a year later by a whack job fan while in the middle of a concert.

R.I.P Dimebag Darrell.

Gonna go with Blue Cheer, since the bassist, lead vocalist, and only original member consistent throughout all incarnations of the band, Dickie Peterson, died in 2009, I believe. Shame, to, since they were the original godfathers of Heavy Metal, straight out of '68.

And they still hold the Guinness World Record for Loudest Band.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10