Flitter and Cloudchaser Fans 501 members · 264 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Lucky Seven
Group Admin

This group is pretty much dead, and I'm the only active admin, considering the other 2 have been missing for more than 5 weeks. And to think, I only got promoted because I wrote a story for Equus. Well, in any case, that may have saved this group from going into admin limbo.

But anyways, a question. Would any of you be interested in becoming an admin for this group? There's not many responsibilities, but it'd be nice to know someone will be here if I ever leave.

Other than that, how are you guys? Because I myself am doing great, and I'd love to know how you guys and gals are doing.

2302205 Sure, I'll help out if you want and try to be active :pinkiesmile:

I am great! Thank you for asking :pinkiehappy:

2302205 I'm on FiMFiction damn near 24/7. Plus I love Flitter and Cloudchaser to death. I'll throw my hat in the ring for admin, :pinkiehappy:
I'm also great. Life is good man. :rainbowdetermined2:

Fltiter and Cloudchaser group dying?

Don't be ridiculous!

Perhaps you could suggest some group events? :trixieshiftright:

2302205 I for one would love to be admin! :twilightsmile: And don't judge me by my fics, I can do much better grammar wise than them.
Anywhoo, I am doing well for now. I will be writing an OC story on how I feel by changing schools, but I am fine.
Cloudchaser! :pinkiehappy:

2302205 I'm doing great.

I could be an admin. Maybe we could try organizing a writing contest or a collab or something.

I volunteer as an admin. I can start Roleplay threads!

I can admin if it's absolutely necessary, but I'd defer to someone who has more time to spend on this site. Sad to see the group so quiet, though.

Being an admin would work if my computer wasn't broken to shit:facehoof:

So that's a no on the contest, I take it?:fluttershysad:

EquusStorm
Group Admin

Yeahhhh sorry about that, I'm horribly prone to disappearing for long stretches of time. My writing muse died right after I said it had returned, and I haven't checked in here for far too long. :fluttershysad: This is the reason I made sure to promote other capable admins who do a far better job than I at staying active and managing groups. Anyone who wants to step in and take charge or help is certainly welcome to since I have no idea what I'm doing in running a group here, haha.

If I drop out again, I implore all of you to send me dozens of messages at dreaming.of.the.vale [at] gmail.com pestering me to get my ass back on here and stop being so dreadfully inactive, for I would love to again be a part of this group that has apparently grown FAR beyond my wildest expectations!

2302205 I'd like to. I'm the admin of a dead group as well, and I'm on Fimfic a few hours per day. Sign me up!

Lucky Seven
Group Admin

2323102 No no, I definitely love the idea. We'll do it later, though.

Now go look at the members list.

EquusStorm
Group Admin

Nice, nice. :pinkiehappy: With a group that's growing as fast as this one seems to be, having multiple active administrators is a good thing, and I love the idea of contests and other activities in the future. KEEP IT UP FOLKS~

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16