Flitter and Cloudchaser Fans 501 members · 264 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Does anypony have an idea who the Parents of those twins are or could be?
I am actually writting a story with them and would be glad if you could help me with that.

So thanks in advance for your help.

There's no canon so make up whatever.

It's not even 100% sure that they're sisters.

I wrote a fic recently where they were twins and had several younger brothers, and their dad was a widower. you can do literally anything.

Thanks.

I think I will take at least one members of the Wonderbolts, but at the moment I am open for every Idea.

Nope, they don’t have any parents in the show, heck, the fandom hasn’t even try to think of who their parents could be.

I've had a story about the twins on the backburner for a while, but if it's any help I was planning on using G1 High Flyer as their mother:

http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/High_Flyer

I'd also find it logical that any current Wonderbolt would be too young to have children their age, so perhaps an OC retired Wonderbolt for their father?

In Beyond Sisters Love, "Harmony Split" uses Wave Chill and White Lightning as there parents. What do you think about that idea?

However for my story I plan to use more of a herd based mentality, so I thought about two Mares and one Stallion, but at the moment I am out of ideas.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6