The Great and Not Obsessive Trixie 1,639 members · 2,048 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

...Trixie had instead managed to get her hooves on the Inspiration Manifestation spell?

What do you think she would have done with it at that time? How do you think she might have reshaped the world with it?

Feel free to discuss. :pinkiehappy:

Now that is a fanfic.

I imagine she'd be leaving statues of herself on her path and might put on an amazing magic show...maybe it won't be a problem if she can keep her head. Wonder if the others can reach out to her?

Infestation Manifestation spell

So wait, what does this spell do? Give everypony she looks at a bad case of fleas? :trixieshiftleft:

6920839 It's from the episode of the same name. It's not even a new episode.:rainbowderp:

Inspiration Manifestation. :rainbowlaugh:

6920892 It would seem that my dumb phone autocorrected. :applecry:

Should be fixed now.

If this isn’t a story, it need to be one ASAP

6921165 I do have an idea for a story... However, the event isn't so much the main focus as it is the cause for the setting I want to present.

I was just curious what people thought of it and if they had any ideas what such a world affected by Trixie having the spell would look like.

Well the spell for Rarity basically changed things to what she believed were improvements. For Trixie's case, it would be the publicity of spreading her face across the land and definitely making her magic tricks seem more extravagant.

In other words, she'd make herself great and powerful.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

That is a brilliant idea. Trixie would turn everything into a monument to her greatness!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11