The Great and Not Obsessive Trixie 1,639 members · 2,048 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Is this thing on? Yohoo? :derpyderp1: Wait, we're in live? Fixes posture As you may have known, "I'm need of some assistance" (Bonus point to ponies who know ;P) . I'm currently making a fic which requires these two mares names: (Though I actually just need the the one to the left. But "The More You Know" :twistnerd:)

If you have any information regarding these two ponies, please contact... XD (JK) :trollestia: But I'd really appreciate it for my upcoming fic. Maybe even some depictions because they would really help a lot! Sneak peak offered to anypony who can debunk these two! :raritywink:

With a snap of my hoof (How does that even work? xD) you shall do what is told. And if that's not enough... A little encouragement will help ;P

Fuschia and Cloudy Kicks.

As far as I know they don't have canon names

According to Rainbow Rocks co-director Ishi Rudell, "Lavender Lace" and "Fuchsia Blush" were not named in the film's script.

that's from the Wiki

5318447 The one on the left is Fuchsia Blush, and the one on the right is Lavender Lace. These are the canon names by Hasbro.

I've actually used these two in my trilogy before, so that's one way I remember the names.

5318540 5318591
Huh, that's interesting. Haven't looked them up in a while; when I used them in a story, it was Fuschia (Blush) and Cloudy Kicks, because of her resemblance to Cloud Kicker.

I've noticed a number of fan-named ponies (and even some officially-named) ponies have gotten name changes as the show goes on.

yeah I looked them up a lot recently because they will be in my story as well :pinkiehappy:

well it's hard to plan everything in advance for so long and not change few little things :twilightsmile:

It's really more of a problem in long-runners. Like, in one of my stories, Starlight figures prominently. Not Starlight Glimmer, but Starlight, who has since been officially named Lucky Star.

Whiteeyes
Group Contributor

5318447 fuschia blush and lavender lace. Lavender is the blond.

5318540 5318591 Looking forward to reading your stories! :twilightsmile: And thumbs up for the help. I plan to use at least Fuchsia on my one shot fic. If you're interested, you're more than welcome to look in my preview as soon as I finished it! :raritywink:

5319601 Hehehe. Repeat :derpytongue2: ?

5318692 I actually started reading one of your stories. Expect a LLLLOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG feedback at some point since I'm talkative :moustache:. Too busy to continue atm. And you're also more than welcome to look into my preview! :scootangel:

5320285 hehe, no problem :rainbowkiss:
looking forward to your story :trixieshiftright:

Cloudy Kicks and Lavender Lace are different characters.

They have different hairstyles, different eye shapes, and subtly different colourings (notice in particular that the darker bits of Cloudy Kicks' hair are more orange).

Well they look the same to me, dammit.

I bow to your expertise, though. Maybe that's why I was so confused about her name; I assumed the two were the same character.

wow, they really could be sisters, maybe even twins :trixieshiftright:

5320516 5321428 Might as well make it headcanon! :pinkiegasp: But don't look at me :twilightblush: I'm still busy making my first one. Preview is almost complete though :raritywink: You might even be interested in two writings styles I've tapped on :yay: I wish I could tell you, but waifu is watching :unsuresweetie:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14