The Price of Loyalty 503 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
The 24th Pegasus
Group Admin

Well this is new, I've never done one of these before.

So yes, welcome to the new group, "The Price of Loyalty", in all its glorious... six members. Well. I'm sure that number will bump up in the coming days, but that's not really the point. Basically, the point of this thread is to familiarize yourself with some of the intricacies of my stories, "Of Skies Long Forgotten" and "Snow and Shadows" being the two put out as of now. Simply put, ask any questions you want about the story and how it relates to my good friend LoyalLiar's story, "Where Loyalties Lie," and I'll address them if it seems reasonable. I don't want to give all you good little readers out there any spoilers, now would I?

LL, if you're reading this, you're welcome to answer questions as well.

That's it for now, my four other people. Pose your questions below:

(I doubt anyone is going to use this :trollestia:)

I'm sure it's prettyuch obvious now but.... Celetia'sabout to buck up something awful isn't she?

I'm slightly interested in how Celestia, Luna, and the other (for the lack of a better term) ageless creatures fit into Snow and Shadows (I believe they would have been alive during the period its written in).

I guess however that will probably be classed as spoilers though, so if you can't tell me I'll happily wait to see how (if) that gets implemented.

The 24th Pegasus
Group Admin

The most general response I can give you is that you aren't going to SEE much of them in Snow and Shadows, but you may HEAR of them. You'll see a lot more of them in the final installment of the trilogy, which is a long ways off.

Considering I was half expecting a pic of River Song, thats great news. :twilightsmile:

Also; 'trilogy', things just keep getting better. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5