The Price of Loyalty 503 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I just finished reading Snow and Shadows and Cyclone fascinates me. I've never read a character that I both unabashedly despise and end up feeling sorry for. The scence at Swift Spear's grave and the courtroom scene led me to believe that he's broken. I was thinking of a continuation of his story. Devastated by the loss of his family, his ability to fly and overwhelmed by guilt he attempts to take his own life. Someone (Thunder Shock, maybe?) walks in just as he stabs himself and rushes him to the medic. He falls into a coma. Mobius gives him a chance to redeem himself. If he can save ten lives, he will be spared eternal damnation and be given the chance to return to life.
The problem is, my specialty is slice of life, comedy and romance. I don't know if I have the skill to carry it off.

LoyalLiar
Group Admin

Love the enthusiasm, RBOC! Thank you so much for your interest.

I should explain, first and foremost, that I'm answering instead of 24 because he's largely stepped out of ASOS writing, and I'm currently responsible for that material.

While I love your idea, Cyclone's future is already spoken for. And because it's already spoken for, I probably shouldn't just dump it all here. I'll tell you that he shows up a couple of times in https://www.fimfiction.net/story/327448/a-beginners-guide-to-heroism (which will be returning to a release schedule shortly; it's currently in editing.). After that if there's interest, I may push to polish off the rest of ASOS.

Maybe 24 will jump in here with more thoughts, if he has any. I'll point him in this direction.

-Loyal

Thanks, I'll check that story out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3