Sonic Bronies 743 members · 494 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I don’t know how to say this, but I tip my hat to Sega for pulling something out of the box like this! We know Super Sonic was based off the original Super Sayian from Dragon Ball which had red eyes just like Sonic’s super form. Super Sonic 2 here is based off the Super Sayian 2 form which debut in Dragon Ball Z during the Cell Games Saga with Gohan achieved it to defeat and destroy Cell. Now after years of waiting Sega decided to take Super Sonic to the next level with an ascended form with blue eyes and lightning coming from the form paying tribute to Super Sayian 2. I really want to use that form in one of my stories and can’t wait to see what this form’s origin is and how does Sonic gain it.

Imagine if it was Hyper Sonic.

Super Sonic 2 is pretty cool. Just compare its similarities with SSJ 2

I still say that the electric currents are connected to what's been established in the game, but if it's true, then I don't think I'll be ready to see an official Super Sonic 3. The oversized quills would make him one heck of a spike ball, but seeing him fly... my brain keeps screaming that the wind resistance will slow him down.

Amereep: But it's just a ga-
Amereep's Brain: I DON'T CARE!

Yeah! I can see a lot of similarities between the two especially the blue eyes! They could even do an official Super Sonic Red, Super Sonic Blue, and maybe just maybe an Ultra Sonic form based of Ultra Instinct from Dragon Ball Super in future Sonic game. It feels like Sonic is the reincarnation of Goku pushing beyond his limits and reaching new levels of strength to protect his friends and the world from evil!

Yeah, but it should be half inspired and half copied to prevent copyright strikes.

7870673 So, how long before we get a Super Sonic 3?

Not to 'Um Actually...' you but Super Saiyans have always had green eyes. Except Super Saiyan God and Blue.

The original Mega Drive/Genesis Super Sonic had green eyes to make the reference even more obvious. But when base form Sonic got green eyes permanently in SA1 they changed Super Sonic to have red eyes so as to still be different to his standard.

WOW! What a ripoff!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11