Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Church
Group Admin

If you are an artist and would like your name to appear on this post, then PM me! The more the merrier. Artists, I'd also like to stay updated on whether or not you are available or unavailable to help at the current time.

For those that might want some art, check out these folks!

Here are our artists

RainbowBob, or visit his deviantart page at flamebrain920dim. Status: Available

Ambrosia_Firehoof13, or visit his deviantart page at ILLestat. Status: Available

KiaraKovu123, or visit her deviantart page at black-bolt-ponies. Status: Available

Scopetime42, or visit his deviantart page at Scopetime42. Status: Available

Ambrosia_Firehoof13
Group Contributor

I am available anytime other than when I am working. I shall keep you posted about when I am working and will let you know when I am once again available.

RainbowBob
Group Contributor

I'm good for any OC drawing you need. Backgrounds may take some time. I will give you a rough estimate of how long it will take me to do your commission, and then I'll get right on it when I have free time.

I want my name on the list.

Comment posted by Moviestar deleted Dec 9th, 2013
Comment posted by Moviestar deleted Dec 9th, 2013

:derpyderp2::derpytongue2::derpyderp1::coolphoto::pinkiesick::pinkiecrazy::scootangel::twistnerd::trollestia::twilightoops::duck:
i luv emoticons

I was wondering if anyone can draw my OC, Passion Blaze. I can't do it any better than this since I have to use a 2DS...

I'd prefer his coat be a light brown or tan. The 2DS's color selection is annoying

3752859 This is Passion without the hood.

By the way, his cutie mark is a pen.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9