Authors Helping Authors 2,464 members · 8,633 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Topic to discuss some random ideas for stories, you came up with!

Basically, if you created a new idea for a story, but you don't think like you could write it, or you just want to see what people think about it, throw it here!

My idea for new story is kinda hilarious, I don't think I could write this, so if someone want use this idea, feel free to do it :

Tags : Random, Comedy, Human

Description :

Alexander the Great, Sun Tzu, Rommel and Patton walked into a bar...

In the Afterlife, there is a place when every commander often visit. Place, when for eternity every military leader argue about everything. It's a place, when the bear lays in torments, when Napoleone still try to beat Nelson in chess and finally poor Pyrrus still losing bits in poker with Julius Ceasar. In general, where they spend their free time well.

Everything seems ( almost ) normal , but suddenly a new guest arrived...

/description end.

And this new guest is Commandor Hurricane.

I have had a fever this week, and the first day it was so high that I got hallucinations out of it. I had planned to write down some of it as a story if it continued, but beside the most weird yet coherent dream ever have I not seen any more to it.

To put more words on it. When Discord was first captured in stone did he create his own realm purely out of chaos, but even in chaos must there be order, so he made one of ANYTHING, yep anything you can think on. Since those things are made out of chaos can they also manipulate the stuff around them, so long that there is max 2 of anything. Add some system to how if they win some battle do they win more chaos energy, and that Discord is having mighty fun looking at it all

Ha! I love this idea! Anyone who has the misfortune of following my blog knows that I am a veritable fountain of ideas. I'll copy/paste some in when I am less busy (read: not catching up on my read later list).
Heck, have a freebie:

Simulation: Over
Tags: Dark, Tragady, Adventure, Human
Rough Description: Equestria is a paradise. Everyday is sunny, all its inhabitants are happy and any conflicts are usualy resolved by tea time.
Its also a lie.
Equestria is nothing more than an advanced prototype computer simulation. And the power is running out.
How will the Elements, Princesses Luna and Celestia, and Discord all cope when they are thrust into human bodies at the bottom of an emergancy shelter in a nuclear wasteland? Will they stride forth and explore this new and horrifiying world, or will they seek to return to the false happieness that they remember?

Notes-equestria is a computor simulation, and the only real people are the mane six, luna and celestia, and discord, and they have all gone native, except maybe discord, but he's insane with a fist full of cheat codes, so who knows? They emerege in a fallout-esque world (can be a crossover if the author wishes, I wouldn't) and must now choose to either return to the simulation, which is a lie, or survive in the wasteland, which is hell.

I've gotten into reading Neil Gaiman's Sandman recently, and I would be delighted to see Princess Luna meet Dream in a story in some form or fashion.

Oh! I got one!
Tags: Humans, Alternate reality, dark?, adventure, and maybe some other things.
We don't know what happen before and after Princess Celestia sealed her sister away in the moon, but a battle of that magnitude must have left Equestria scared and ruined. As we all know everything turned out all right in the end but what if a hundred years later the land still suffer.
What if a mysterious man - who isn't Discord- came out of the shadows with a strange book to challenge Celestria's rule? And what would have happen if he defeated the all powerful goddess of the sun?
At first Equestria flourish under their new king but after several hundred years something turned the king's heart cold. When hard times came and he showed no kindness armies rose up against him only to be crash. For a while armies fought the heartless king until hope turned into dismay and dismay into bitter anger.
The three tribes started to sling accusation at one another, blaming them for their hardship. Unicorns become witches, Pegasus demon spawns, and Earth Humans God's forsaken people. Soon enough the three tribes separated, leaving each other to their drawn out territories.
Flash forward to present time. Twilight Sparkle, a talented but unguided unicorn struggled to live in present day Canterlot. Her brother may serve under their king's army as its highest command but this did little to ease his family suffering. So the young woman turned to stealing to support them. After a little too close encounter with the baron's guards- the king does not reign from Canterlot- she stumble onto an ancient library. In that library she found a human soul trapped within a book. Though the book doesn't know why it was store within the library, it does remember its purpose. To reunite the elements of harmony and to bring them to the king to... That as far as memory went and to the book greatest of luck. The element of magic have found him.
Twilight's life soon fell into turmoil as she race to reunite the elements while staying one step ahead of the king's men. However, the world outside of Canterlot proved crueler then that of the city. Wicked or cowardly lords and ladies ruled, famine starved the lands, slavery forced people to fight for game, and heroes and bandits are synonyms. It did not help that the book she use as a guide loved to make witty remarks and speak in riddles when it doesn't want to. And always from his fortress the king wrote in his book, watching the story play out.
If anyone like to comment please tell me if you thing this a good idea or not. It had been bugging me for a while now, but I am already writing several stories. So I wonder if I should bother with it or not.

Here is an idea I cannot get out of my head
Tags: Crossover, Adventure, Alterinte Universe(maybe), and Dark(again, Maybe)
The Cop, the Writer, and the Pony: Max Payne's life is ruined; his family, and former friend and lover Mona Sax are dead. With nothing left in his life to live for, Max puts a bullet in his own head.
...Or so he thought. Now he finds himself in a dark and distorted wasteland with a man claiming to have created him and a lavender pony telling him that he must join forces with them to stop an evil shadow overlord known as "Lord Sombra" while the man calls it, "The Dark Presence"
A Max Payne, Alan Wake, and My Little Pony: FiM crossover.

Title: (Undecided)

Tags: [Dark] [Adventure]

Short Synopsis: When Luna finds an old board game she and Celestia used to play, she finds herself giving it to Twilight as a Hearth's Warming gift. Needless to say, none of the Elements figured they'd be fighting for their lives that night.

Basic Plot: Twilight and friends get sucked into a RISK/Heroscape-esque tabletop game where the figures play for keeps. They have to win to escape, but they're facing the three tribes from before the Equestrian Unification.

-------------------

The only problem is that I can't put it on paper. I can think of events, but the words won't come out. Think any of you could take over?

Inspired by Lord of the Rings, names and such are fill-ins and subject to change/ideas:

Title: The Elements of Creation
Tags: Dark, Adventure

Prologue-ish sort of thing:

Honesty. Kindness. Generosity. Laughter. Loyalty. Magic. You have been told, Twilight Sparkle, that these are the Elements of Harmony. What you, perhaps, do not know is that there was once only one, single Element. More than this, that this single Element of Harmony was only one part of a greater set: The Elements of Creation.

A long, long, time ago, so long that it is barely recorded even in the memories of immortals, the world was ruled by six great races. Their powers were great, their dominions vast, and each lived in peace and prosperity with the others. Their search for ever-greater knowledge had no bounds, always seeking the truths of the universe. One day, this search led them to discover how to manifest and wield the fundamental aspects of creation. And so it was decided that together, the six races would forge these Elements and use their power to bring ever greater prosperity to their people.

To the race of fae, immortal, wisest, and most beautiful of all beings, was given the Element of Light.

To the race of nephilim, the dark denizens of Tartarus, was given the Element of Shadow.

To the race of dragons, strongest amongst all creatures, was given the Element of Power.

To the race of nymphs, masters of illusion and trickery that dwell beneath the waves, was given the Element of Change.

To the race of draconequui, those who let whimsy pull their strings, was given the Element of Chaos.

And finally, to the race of ponies, most innocent and loving of all beings, was given the Element of Harmony.

But they were betrayed.

For in the Hidden Realm, beyond the endless sea, a seventh element was forged in secret by the king of monsters, and to it was given the power to dominate the others. The Element of Life was given to the Typhon, the Lord of Storms.

War followed, swift and sure.

The nymphs were the first to fall. Dragged from their watery homes, they were bent to the will of Typhon and made into his mindless slaves. Their masters twisted them beyond all hope of redemption, and so complete was their corruption that their new forms bore no resemblance to the old. You know them. They are the changelings, the ones without true self.

Next were the dragons. Proud and strong, they defeated many attacks by Typhon. But the king of monsters was cunning; taking a false form, he deceived the dragons into giving him their Element. With it, he conquered the dragons, but they were too strong to subjucate. So Typhon stripped them of their nobility and cursed them with greed, and never again would the dragons build great cities that covered the mountains in iron, forever hence consumed by their gluttony and arrogance.

Seeing the threat posed by Typhon, the fae and nephilim marched to battle. So numerous were they and so great was their power that the passing of their armies drank dry rivers and trampled forests into dust. The light of the fae outshone the heavens, and the shadow of the nephilim let none see. But when the races of light and darkness met the Lord of Storms in battle, the nephilim betrayed the fae, turning to the Enemy's side. And so were the fae defeated. Immortal, they could not be killed, so Typhon banished them into the heavens, and their people became the stars, their queen the moon, and their king the sun.

From the heavens above, the fae warned the draconequui and the ponies of their fate. Knowing that Typhon could control their Elements from afar, the ponies decided to split their Element into six, removing them from Typhon's dominion. The draconequui's strategy was different: they poured the power of their Element into one of their own, an infant draconequus with the full power of Chaos. But before they could finish, before the child could grow into a great warrior, they were attacked by Typhon and wiped utterly from the earth; only the child remained.

At last only the race of ponies still stood free. At their side stood the fae, who, even from the heavens, still tried to help them, linking themselves with the ponies' power, and the single child draconequus, last of his people and wielding the Element of Chaos. At the fae's urging, the king took his armies and fled, trying to draw Typhon away from his subjects. Typhon took the bait, chasing the king until at last he caught them by the pit of Tartarus.

So many died in the ensuing battle that their blood turned the valleys into lakes. But when all seemed lost, in the most desperate hour, the great plan of the fae was revealed. Typhon, the great master of treachery was himself betrayed; all at once the nephilim turned against him, dragging him into the pit of Tartarus, into the deep realm where the darkness consumes the light. And so that Typhon might be contained forever, above the pit the ponies grew the Tree of Lost Souls and built the Wailing Fortress, and sealed it all beneath a great mountain.

But time, wears away all. And so it is that, as the great powers of the world have slowly faded away, so too have Typhon's chains. The signs are apparent. The time is at hand.

I tell you this now, Twilight Sparkle, so that you might understand why I must now ask you to do the unthinkable. It pains me beyond your understanding to do this, but I must ask you and your friends to stand with me one last time. And I must do this, knowing, that it is altogether probable that we will not return. I ask you and your friends to be ready to die with me, so that others may live.

Your loving teacher,
Princess Celestia

634105 Sandman is awesome. You may have already read this, and it doesn't have Luna meeting Dream, but if you want to read a story where Luna's characterization is heavily inspired by Dream, Eternal is pretty awesome.

I popped out with a new idea and I kinda want to hear some opinions about it. Please do not judge this by grama, consider it as pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-alpha. I'm totally gonna to write it, I got an inspiration to write it with a glorious manner.

Name of the Story : 2986 Steps

Tags : Dark, Adventure

Characters : Twilight Sparkle, OC

Description : Stalliongrad. A small city on the far north of the Equestria. Beutiful landscapes, coast, almost four hundred years the old town and marvelous winter, attracting tourists from entire ponyland. City with a long and glorious history, city with...

Lepra Epidemic.

Hundreds of the Stalliongrad ponies felt to the painful and terrible illness. Disease was such powerful, that traditional medicaments couldn't do anything. Twilight Sparkle was sent to save the city from the calamity, before the lepra will spread futher into the Equestria. However, the longer the lavender unicorn will fight the lepra, she will become more sure, that it's not normal plague and it is somebody responsible for this disaster...

And Twilight is marching... It's only 2986 steps...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11