Authors Helping Authors 2,464 members · 8,652 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
vren55
Group Admin

Some things to remember (Rules):
1. Keep it civil, no slurs, no saucy images, no insults. "If you test me, you will fail." - Hikaru Sulu
AND MEET THE END OF MY PARTY CANNON!!!!

2. Remember, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. This is the internet after all.
3. PLEASE keep the jokes appropriate :pinkiesad2:. Anything too crass or particularly tasteless :pinkiesick: will be taken down by the admin in charge, in this case... moi
4. Have fun!

1398337 LES GET DIS PARTY STARTED

HIP-HOP STYLE

vren55
Group Admin

First meme.

Party!? Alright I got the soda the glowsitcks and of course some music!

Lets do this! :pinkiehappy: :twilightsmile: :yay: :rainbowwild:

1398337>>1398424 LET US START.

Lets get some bass in this place!

1398543 Oh god. I remember a really epic flipnote based on that song..

I'm gonna see if I can find it on YouTube..

Awesome. Counter song!

I get so much inspiration from this song its crazy. :rainbowwild:

1398609 It may not be bass oriented like yours, but it still makes you wanna move.

My mind = blown with that one!
Who needs bass when there is still so much awesome out there that isn't bass focused!

:yay:

1398609 Last one for the night.

Needs to be played in a big club for obvious reasons.

You'd like Monstercat though.

1398663 Okay, no.

This artist is the last before I go seepy-bye.

I just can't get this off of my mind.

It inspires me. :pinkiecrazy:

[youtube=exeHolTI7ao]

Does anyone else think this is perfect for all of the unnecessary rage that happened for Twilicorn/EG?

vren55
Group Admin

1405959 It sort of is.... and isn't at the same time

1405959 Kind of I guess. Oh, and a party eh? And I missed it!

Okay, I'm good. Let's just try to restart this party!

And would anyone perhaps play League of Legends here? :pinkiehappy:

1440368 :pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:

I do!!! I do!!!

...Sorry for overreacting, it's just that I was looking forward to the day I'd meet a fellow member of LoL.

So, who do you play as?

I go for Fiddlesticks, and I'm proud to be called DerpingDoom on League.

Also, nice choice of music. Lemme share one to help relight the fire in this party.

1442774 Nice music, and thanks. :twilightsmile:

My LoL username is FireDrakeLord, made it before I was a brony, if I had made it after I was a brony my name would probably be my fimfic account name. :twilightsheepish:

Usually when I play I have a certain character for each lane that changes slightly every now and then. Currently my tops are Nasus and Renekton, my mid is Mordekaiser, my adc is Varus, supports are Thresh and Alistar, and my jungle is Cho'Gath. :pinkiehappy:

Though I think my favorite out of all champs is Nasus. :twilightsmile:

1444535 Cool. :twilightsmile:Nasus can get scary if you allow him to farm, or so I've been told by my brother.

You see, I started playing League a few weeks ago, and I got lost in the game (by that, I mean I've been playing it almost nonstop... sorta).

I've already gotten to level 14, and I'm currently trying to learn how to use new champions. Jungling is kind of my thing, so I'm trying to learn how to use Warwick, but I've got enough IP to buy a champion that costs 6300 or less, so I'm trying to think about which champion I should purchase to start learning how to use, but I don't know who to pick. Maybe I'll try the new guy, Lucian. I dunno. :unsuresweetie:

My bro is trying to save up IP to buy Zac. His account got hacked a while back, so he's been trying his best to make it back to level 30 and get his signature champion.

Hope you don't mind, but I added you as a friend on League. As I expected, you're level 30 with all your runes set up. :twilightangry2: Eh, I'll get there someday...

Also, thanks for the compliment on my choice of music. Here, have another!

I know the song is pretty much saying YOLO, but it presents it in a better manner.

1444897 Nasus is just scary, and every time I've played as him, people couldn't stop me from getting my farm, yeah you may have beaten me to low health, but I got my farm.

And you've been playing for only a couple of weeks and you're already level 14?
Wow, you're going to be at level 30 faster than I was. And if jungling is your thing, I think I could make a few suggestions, though I'd probably have to see you play to make some good ones. Hey, why don't we have a match today? I have some time today, what do you say?

1446490 Okay, cool. Should I invite you, or will you invite me?

By the way, it took me some time to reply because I was in a game. :twilightsheepish:

1446557 So now that we played a couple of games, I probably should mention I have another account that is not level 30 if you want to play with me on that one instead. Instead of FireDrakeLord, the name is IceDrakeLord, when I need to get another one, it is going to be called StormDrakeLord. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26