Authors Helping Authors 2,462 members · 8,593 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
vren55
Group Admin

This thread contain all the information on the events regarding the 400 member celebrations of Authors Helping Authors.

400 members? LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! AND MAY THE ODDS EVER BE IN YOUR FAVOR!!!

This year I would like some suggestions to be made upon what should we as admins do for you to celebrate the addition of 400 members to the Authors Helping Authors Group. Unfortunately our 300 member celebrations kinda flopped, but our 200 member celebrations culminated in a horrific ADMIN DEATH BATTLE! in which Hingard managed to beat myself, Inky, arandompenguin and Aqu. We might repeat this.

We also might want to do a 500 flash fiction contest with a prompt. The 200 member celebration's prizes was the promotion of a story and a free cover art commission, courtesy of our member now contributor: Doomande.

However, this year I am opening the floor to suggestions because I am out of them. I will still have to discuss your suggestions with the other admins, but for now, shoot because I'm listening.

Example suggestions: Admin Question and Answer session?

Gotta say I like the idea of a deathmatch.

I am open for whatever choices are out there

928711 Perhaps we ought to do something where one-shots are suggested and the contest involves writing a sequel one-shot. That could be really interesting and give some attention to the original, which is really what we're all about. This could also be done as either a member or admin contest, whichever everypony wants to see.

928711 Deathmatch on live stream. In real life.

(not really)

Eh, technically we can ask admins stuff anytime. I like the idea of the flash fiction contest. I missed the 200th member celebration, so it's new to me.

929150 This idea, I like it!

Hingard
Group Admin

929186 would be a cool idea if we did it over a game.

929619 I'm not talking about over a game.

Hingard
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12