Authors Helping Authors 2,462 members · 8,593 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Hingard
Group Admin

This thread is for those with romance story's and are looking for feedback. Please only post to this thread if your story has the romance tag. If your story does not I will take down your post.

Format for post
Title
Tags
Link(you can link your story in the title)
Short sum up
additional notes (what your looking for in feedback, or any additional info you feel people should know)

*note* to those who have already set up feedback request threads, please delete your original thread before posting here.

Title: Bonds Beyond Species

Tags: Romance, Comedy, Adventure, Human

Short Sum Up: Another HiE, you may say. Well, this HiE focuses on the journey in lands outside Equestria. And the human himself is quite a frequent lurker of TV Tropes and such. For quite a bit we won't see the mane six. You will see Gilda, Lyra and more characters of the various races that appeared in Equestria. Trying to deal with stereotypes about them and getting to know their real culture is the thing. All of us can bond, no matter who we are. Bonds beyond the species.

Additional Notes:
I'd like comments about my story and most importantly, reviews. I need to know what to improve on, what to do. I will let you know, tags may be added in the future...

Title: The Private Scrapbook.

Tags: Romance, Tragedy, Dark, Comedy, Adventure

Short Sum Up: It's a story about Equestria's past during Granny Smith's lifetime, revolving around slavery and emancipation. Our young Smithy is appalled by the whole thing, especially how it can be presented so tidy to Princess Celestia. It's filled with a variety of things, such as romance, action, suspense, drama, sadness, and even some comedy thrown in for good measure. It is inspired by the TV mini-series Roots.

Additional Notes: I am looking for reviews and comments. I'd like to see what works and what doesn't, and see if the story seems good or not.

Eternally Yours
[Sad] [Romance]
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/135885/eternally-yours
Applejack is dying, and has a deathbed conversation with Twilight Sparkle.

I haven't submitted this yet, and I'm looking for impressions. If I take any of your suggestions, I'd be happy to give you a pre-reader credit in the description, too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4