The Collaboration Group 28 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
opuscon789
Group Admin

since this is a collab group I think this forum is for people who want to collab. just post in the comments if you want to collab. If someone gets back to you and want to collab then collab with them. You can collab with many people at ones. I suggest google doc because it makes collabing much easier. Have Fun :twilightsmile:

I'm up for helping with collabs. Though I'm only familiar with mainly the adventure genre. (Hm we really could use some more threads to help get this process moving.) Anyways if you want some additional help writing a story shot me a PM and I'll check it out.

If the opening is still available ,I would like to collaborate with someone. See how it is and maybe pick up a few tricks along the way

I need some one to collab with on this HUGE story I'm working on. Here's the description: Back before Chrysalis attacked Cantorlot. Before Discord filled Ponyville with chaos. Before Luna was sent to the moon. Before Cadence was a foal-sitter. Even Before Celestia was ruler of Equestria. Before all the drama, they were friends. This is a back story that leads up to present day MLP.

This is rated Mature-Sex. I've never written a clop story before so I'll need someone else to help me with that and other chapters.

If your interested there please comment on this post or PM me.

I've posted this on about every group I could so PLEASE help me!!!

If you are still interested in colaberating i am wanting to take a whack at it.

I'd like to collab with somebody, if you need me.

3665090 Would you like to?

4445111 It's been so long since I posted that... 35 weeks. I hardly remember. But yes, I'd still be open. My schedule is extremely irregular, however, so I usually don't know when I can actively collab until it's the instant I can. If you don't mind that, then PM me.

4446324 Well maybe until your schedule clears up?

4446328 Don't know when (or if) that will happen, but if it does I'll PM you.

587043 829694 2252273 3140037 3665090
You know what Kung Fury is, right? You should!

We’re writing a MLP crossover for it. Anypony is welcome to join us. You’ll get referenced in the long description of the story if help with it.

Kung Fury in Equestria Collaboration

Lavender Heart

This is the story of John Radderson, as written by Skaltrox Defiance Knight. However, John isn't himself lately. He, or rather she, is the anthro version of the MLP character, the main protagonist of the MLP series, Princess Twilight Sparkle. Yep, lavender fur, same purple eyes, horn, twilight's cutie mark, and wings. Along the way, the new Twilight's best friends end up becoming the anthro versions of the rest of the "Mane 6". They represent the elements of Harmony and are tasked with solving friendship problems with their community.

Along the way, more humans end up as the rest of the background ponies and friends/families of the Mane 6. Of course, the entire community of Perth, Western Australia ends up becoming an analog to Ponyville, with various businesses and places of interest like the school house for the elementary school ponies (CMC, etc), and the high school (similar to the Canterlot High school setting of Equestria Girls), Sugar cube corner, sweet apple acres, Carousel Boutique, and twilight's home, to name a few.

The MLP Theory analysts are the ones behind the changes and they are none other than the anthro versions of Celestia and Luna.

In addition to the mane 6, we also have the CMC, the school ponies, back ground ponies, and other citizens of the town as ponies, donkeys, and of course Zecora. The wonderbolts are there to show off their flight skills, and there are challenges to solve!
anthros of harmony

I am interested in collabing unfortunately I do have a story out but am stuck on what to do. I’m not used to doing stories alone and usually write with someone. The story I have going is a Yugioh and MLP crossover. It basically starts off after the Ceremonial Duel and the Season Five opener of MLP.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15