Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Well I'm an A.J. fan, and some of my brony/pegasister friends just say they quote on quote, love A.J.:ajbemused: So I just wanted to know, why do y'all love A.J., the reason I love is because, she works for everything, never gives up, and she has all of the elements of harmony in her, but magic. Also, she is very kind, and she'll gladly lose her life to save anypony.:ajsmug:

I'd have to say my love for Applejack comes from her down-to-earth-i-ness. She's the sort of person you could sit quiet with and have a few drinks and a chat. There's no pantomime with her; you don't have to try to impress her, she just looks you over, takes your measure and see that as good enough.

Bad_Seed_72
Group Contributor

She's the most mature of the Mane Six in my eyes. She's dedicated to her family, hardworking, protective, smart, strong, and beautiful. What's not to love? :ajsmug:

Overall, all of the Apples are just great in my eyes. They are my favorite characters! :eeyup:

that she is honest, loyal to her family, allways placeing the need of others above her own, and a good big sister and hero for Apple Bloom top look up to!:ajsmug:

AJ is simply amazing. Like others have said she is the most mature of the mane 6. She is brave, honest, hard working, family oriented, open, strong, and pretty darn cute. What I really like about her character is that even given her more mature qualities she still retains a girlish (fillyish) charm.

EVERYTHING!

Aatxe360
Group Admin

AJ and the Apples are everything I'd like my family to be. We have the big, proud, and support(of family and friends) part down, but working on the rest. :ajsmug:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7