SpikeDash 897 members · 199 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

What a peak it had, 5 years ago. Now the wind blows hauntingly in these deserted hallways.
...blech, I never was much of a writer.

But having been a part of a small group like this will always be a fond memory of mine. I don't know where life has taken you, but I wish you all the best.

I suppose it does look like a suicide note now that I take a second glance at it, if that's what you're getting at.
I'm okay, just reminiscing.

Where the hell have you been?

Y'all know I'm always down for anything.

I did the last 7 fourm posts! Just kinda bored dancing with myself.

wubba-lubaa-dubba—oh shit, it's you.

long time no see

ah man don't make me sad.

Life stuff, the thing that claims most half-hearted FiMfiction authors

It's-a me! Likewise.

I guess I'll check in from time to time. Maybe drop some interesting forum posts.
Don't know how the SpikeDash situation is in MLP right now, I haven't finished watching season 7 yet.
Not really crazy into the show like I used to. It's still good though.

How about you guys? Why do you stick around? Still active on FiMFiction or just checking in once or twice a year?
Opinion on the show right now? I've heard rumors about G5, but I've not looked into it much.

i write because i don't have much going for me—which says quite a lot, sadly.

fuck me (not sexually) do i miss 2013.

Oh say, can you see? By the dawns early light...

Feelsfuckedman

Still religiously checking daily. Came for the fics, stayed for the peeps. Im....almost done with season 6.:twilightblush: kinda just moved to the main spike group. Hm. Gotta look at the writing prompt thread see if I can jumpstart that monster.

2013 was the best year of Fimfic; especially for Spike ships. Now the site feels hollow compared to 2013.

Was there that big of a shift?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17