Apple Pie 255 members · 53 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I´m placing this as spoilers, if case someone doesn´t want to know anything about the upcomign episode
Apple Pie episode

I´m just gonna say OMG we were right! Remember that theory that was going around? Well, seems it was true! :pinkiehappy:

Finally! In my opinion in the last two seasons i felt pinkie has turned into nothing but a comic relief character that can only make stupid jokes and gags. This episode better not be disappointing i mean it they better do some justice here for once because I feel like she hasn't gotten a more down to earth role since baby cakes.

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

Have you seen the synopsis for it, though? It could go very badly for us... :pinkiesick:

What i like to is why on earth would Pinkie be suddenly interested in whether she is related to AJ or not.

2418897 While the possibility is seriously terrifying, I'd be very surprised if the episode ended in any other way than "We're not actually blood related, but that doesn't mean we can't be family anyway!"

... Which segues perfectly into any number of wonderful ApplePie fics...

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

2420216 We shall hope that is the case. I'm certainly excited to see the episode at any rate.

ApplePie is awesome and tasty and amazing, it's about time it got it's own episode. And there's a song :pinkiehappy:

I'm pretty much expecting something along the lines of what Lion suggested. And if there is a blood relation, I'd imagine it would be something like they're third cousins, twice removed, etc., etc. Which, c'mon, given the Apple family's size and distribution? EVERYBODY is probably related to Applejack at least a little bit. :ajsmug:

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

2480306 Mm, yes. Everypony's got a bit of Apple in them. :ajsmug:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9