The Unity Games 103 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 569 )
  • Viewing 551 - 600 of 569

714332 Yeah, me too.

You know, I think I have a lot in common with Fury here. I have, at various points in my life, quit or almost quit because of things I thought were unfair, but actually weren't. Looking back on this now, I realize all the mistakes I made...and I regret each and every one of them with a deep, deep passion. (Including my incident with you, but that's neither here nor there.)

So, to everyone I managed to piss off due to my stubbornness and shear annoyance: I'm sorry, and I hope you can forgive me.

That is all.

Well, seeing as I'm writing to you right now, in a non-agitated tone, proves that you are forgiven. To some degree at least.

I just hope that you remember not to be too clingy. That's wat set people off. Remember not to be too clingy, and you're golden.

714350 Or I would be, if my mind worked in shades of gray. Unfortunately, my mind works in extremes: either I'm way way way too clingy, or I'm completely disconnected.

Discord: I like it better my way, but I guess when you're friends you can't always have things exactly your way all the time.

First thing that came to my mind after reading the past several posts

714350 Hey, could you temporarily unblock me? I'm trying to PM you about Asteri, and there isn't a forum that would be appropriate for this discussion that I have access to.

714425>>714428
Making amends? You know what this calls for!

Of course.

((I should stop spamming this thread before it gets out of hoof.))

That happened a looooong time ago. :rainbowlaugh:

714495 I'm fairly certain that this doesn't really qualify as "making ammends". I tried making ammends already; that was far less successful.

Just going to throw this out here, and I am NOT TRYING TO START A FLAME WAR BECAUSE I DIDN'T VOLUNTEER TO BE THE NEW FOXI OR FURY just wondering:with Crafter's mechanics.
Since I believe this is the first time judging a post of his, I just wanna clarify something: Crafter's suit uses a battery, I'm down with that. Crafter recharges his battery with mana, also okay with that. However, shouldn't we have some kind of voltage / watthours to see how much battery he has, and there for help figure out plausability of certain things?

Case in point: an ice wall. Magic could do it, his suit could do it, but say he only had like 1%||.1mwh left of his battery, shouldn't we say he fails his attempt, and then must recharge it?
Or just have him list his battery along wtih mana/stamina/health
Or something?
I JUST DON'T KNOW
Linking the active judges I can find in this thread to help me out.
605527>>605037>>604845>>605555>>604981>>613566>>714323

729463 I'd say he should list battery, and if he's using the suit and not his magic, if he doesn't have enough battery, it fails or he can't

729463>>729471
Kinda agree with medic here. I haven't read up on his character, but from what you've just descriped, it sounds an aweful lot like an alternative resource.

It doesn't necessarily have to be mwh that is listed, but just the percentage of energy and work it out from there. Razor wanted to avoid numbers, so I think using numbers in the form of mwh would be a bit stupid, there.

729518>>729463

Or the suit is innefficient and spells cost twice as much.... that's an option.

729463 Um, I'm an active judge too.

Anyway, I agree with 729471 and 729518 here, list battery capacity in percentages. 'N' stuff.

Blurgh I can't think right now.

729463>>729471>>729518>>729530
I know that when I was judging posts for him, I tried to keep tabs on his battery usage-- it definitely makes sense for it to be public alongside his actual mana pool. That does raise the question of how much it can store, though-- I was assuming somewhere between a fourth and a half of Crafter's mana pool at any given time, though I really have nothing to base that on. It should be relatively sizable, because having to recharge every other turn would just be silly, but if it's too large then he's walking into the fight with a massive mana supply advantage. So, yeaaaaaah.

...I feel like this conversation should have been had during round one. O_o

I feel like if I had been able to judge his stoof during round one, I would have brought it up
or at least in round 2, when everything was required to be made public

• Viewing 551 - 600 of 569