The Unity Games 103 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 50 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 50
Razorbeam
Group Admin

If both duelists involved would kindly let me know that they are ready, this duel can begin. If one of the dueling parties does not report in (ready or otherwise) before Wednesday [1/9/2013], they will forfeit the match. If neither report in, both will forfeit.

Whether you are ready or not, please make it known in an ((OOC)) post here in this thread.

This duel was concluded [1/10/2013] with JJ Malcom as the victor by default.

[[I'm ready, Sir Razorbeam.]]

Knightmare gulps lightly, getting one last hug from Twinxie and Pinklone before heading out tot he battlefield. He checks to ensure his plushie queen is riding high and gives one last check of the mechanisms in hs barding. "I'm ash ready ash I'll ever be...."

601664 "HEY! YOU!! THE CHANGELING!!!" Archimedes hollered down from the spectator seats ((what the bloody hell are they called?))

602057 [the stands]

Knightmare shies away from the shouting, looking extremely nervous about the battle ahead.

602066 "HEY! UP HERE!! HEEEY!!"

602117 While Kngihtmare attempts to ignore the heckler, Twinxie decides she's had enough,

"LEAVE HIM BE YOU BLASTED BULLY!" she shouts, heard above the roar of the crowd, her glowing-eyed glare giving the mirror pond clone a frightful, almost demonic visage.

602128 "what do you mean 'bully'? i just wanted to say good luck to his face but he kept ignoring me" archimedes said with a offended grimace. he turned back to the changeling "FINE DON'T LOOK AT ME BUT GOOD LUCK ANYWAY!!! I HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT YOU!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!"

602146 "...oh. Sorry, we've been dealing with alot of jerks and bullies lately." twinxie says, as Knightmare hangs his head in shame.

602162 "broken horns?" Archimedes asked with a deadpan stare

602351 "guess not" ((a OC who acts like an ass. funny but an ass))

602366 [[still don't get the 'broken horns' comment...]]

602386 ((it's a name of a OC. the minotaur that RainbowBob has is named broken horns))

602395 [[oh! well actually that comment was referring to before the Unity Games.]]

602408 ((ah, that explains everything)) "well anyway dear, i would never be a bully. i was myself subjected to it my entire childhood due to my small size" (Archimedes is now rather tall (for even a diamond dog), wearing a thick full-body suit of steel and holds a halberd)

602422 "Well, between a lisping changeling that's only alive through sheer willpower, and my compatriot and I being magical clones of already well-known folks, staying out of trouble has been a challenge, even when we intend no harm, or are simply passing through, we've had to deal with attacks and insults from all sides, even changelings, Knightmare's own race, showed him contempt. As a matter of fact, the people here, save that kleptomniac earlier, have been the friendliest bunch we've met in nearly a decade...."

602434 "how odd." Archimedes stated with a confused look. " to be able to be alive is always something that should be respected and congratulated. and on the fact that you are clones. please answer these questions. do you feel? do you think? do you exist?" his face was now dead serious.

602475 "Yes, we do, though those who know of the Mirror Pond think were nothing but monsters out to cause trouble."

"You can thank my doubles for that." Pinklone interjects, "It turns out clones aren't 'accurate' to the original, and clones of clones are downright insane. So...yeeah. We've been trying to stay out of trouble since that fiasco...it didn't really help much."

602599 "that sounds chaotic but never mind. since you feel, think and exist i find little reason to think of you as anything other then individual beings. just to try one last thing, please answer this question." Archimedes said with a smile "who are you?"

FireStarter stood in the stands and looked at the other changeling from the cover of her cloaks hood. 'Four wings? Unnatural.' She grinned and chuckled slightly'Kinda like me. But can the bugger fight? If not, he has no place her. If yes...' She smirked madly 'He just might survive me.'

602647 "I'm known as Twinxie, because I'm a duplicate of the one known as the great and Powerful Trixie."

"And my friends call me Pinklone, because I'm a clone of Pinkie Pie!"

"we're...still trying to decide on ACTUAL names, though..."

602692 "no, you misunderstand. I didn't ask for your names. just tell me who you are" ((got to sleep soon so I may not reply for 7 or so hours))

602719 [[considering I, myself, am not understanding what you're asking, there won't be much to reply to]]

602730 ((hehehe. Well I guess I can tell you. It's a psychological question. The subject will try to state things that defies them. The one that asks will always say that thee didn't answer the question until they either break down due to the fact that their entire identity has been stripped away until there is nothing left and the one that asks tells them the sender or they figure out the answer.

"I am me".

Thought it would be fitting in this context.))

602778 [[eah, tad cruel, though, doncha think? Considering both are still, technically, younger than the CMC, and have spent msot of their time hiding out in Kngihtmare's bad of holding, which they consider their home... they wouldn't know anything about psychology, like me.]]

602799 ((maybe a bit rash but the ending is good. It was designed to help people after all, not mentally scaring them.))

602847 [[Yeah, but still, might be a tad lengthy for what is, essentially, banter between spectators in a duelling thread. but yet, if razorbeam has no issue, then let's go for it.]

602909 ((ye be having a point im off to bed now. See ya tomorrow or later today, that depends on your time.))

Razorbeam
Group Admin

((Your opponent appears very much absent. Let us hope they arrive by tomorrow.))

603312 [[if they don't then at least I won't have to freak out over fighting a samurai minotaur....]]

Razorbeam
Group Admin

((Start freaking out, he just got hold of me.))

((601552 I am here and nervous as all get out hehe:unsuresweetie: You may also want to send these as PM's next time as I follow a couple hundred people and this was buried in 270 notifications:twilightoops:))
((602937 Sorry, I just got on and what not:twilightsmile: so usueless, but ultimately funny (perhaps) pre-battle banter or no?))

Arkail steps into the arena with a calm look and see's his opponent shying away from a spectator. He must not have a lot of confidence in his abilities. I don't want to fight such an person, it's near dishonorable! ((freebie into his mind I suppose if you have not read the bio:twilightsmile::unsuresweetie:))

Arkail approaches the changeling's position, but keeps a respectable distance and calmly speaks "I do not believe I have had the honor of meeting you formally changeling. My name is Arkail Bladeweaver, what is yours?"

((give some props to the guy is RPing online for the first time!:twilightsheepish: D&D just doesn't teach you this stuff for online and I'm going to try and not smash any toes by overstepping into your role:twilightsheepish:))

Razorbeam
Group Admin

((I promise you 40 of those are just from me. :rainbowlaugh:))

((yeah, just finished going through them and my god... you get the internet cookie for today as you beat out the other usual people:rainbowlaugh:))

Razorbeam
Group Admin

((I've been busy. Here, have another two, maybe three.))

Razorbeam
Group Admin

601939, 603133
((I am opening this duel. You may now fight one another. Please follow this link to see the list of judges.

You must conclude your duel, either by killing blow (judge's rule), forfeit, or voting decision. A vote will be held by default in the event that the duel is not completed by 12:00 a.m. [-5:00 GMT] on Saturday [1/12/2013].

Fight with honor!))

Aurus rose from his seat suddenly, drawing a hush over the crowd and ready combatants alike. His smile was one of excitement, and it was clear from the tone that ventured forth from his throat that he was just as eager as those in the stands who were barely repressing their words to hear him speak.

"It is clear that you are all excited to see this match, and I an right there with you! Lets not delay, and commence the battle, one which I am sure will be monumental. This duel between Arkail and Knightmare Tongue should not be taken lightly. Not now, or ever in the future, as this will be a moment of history to be remembered gloriously for ages to come!"

The crowd roared in excitement, stilling once more for Aurus' final words before the unleashing of this once-in-a-lifetime event.

"Begin the match!"

The deafening roars that followed drowned out the trailing of even his mighty voice, and any hope that the clash of steel or a blast of magic had to be heard.

[[Kngihtmare tongue?]]

"My name's Knightmare." Kngihtmare says, the lisp from his damaged tooth still as clear as ever. He stands nervously and breaths deep, steeling his nerves before bowing to Arkail. "May the besht fighter win, shir."

[[fair warning, I've never done a tournament quite like this so, yeah, kinda nervous]]

((you want to swing first or should I?))

"It is good to meet you Knightmare and may the best fighter indeed win"

((same here))

603600 "Why don't you go firsht. it'd make things eashier on me..."

603631 ((here comes the pain train!:rainbowlaugh:))

Arkail draws the wakizashi with his left hand ((it is being held with blade facing outwards and running along the length of his arm)) as he runs towards Knightmare intending to wound his left side while keeping an eye on the unknown weapon that Knightmare has with him

[approved by Doorknobs]

[reaction] Knightmare buzzes backwards at at a quick rate, zipping left and right short distances while keeping his eyes trained on Arkail at all times.

[Action] Knightmare charges a slight amount of energy into his clockwork assault rifle, firing off a crystal bullet pulse aimed at Arkail's feet and legs, the three bullets flying out almost at once.

[approved by ShadowBro]]

603989 ((quick question: which judge approved it? otherwise razorbeam would very well curbstomp your post))

603996 [[SHIT! I knew I forgot to add something! Shadowbro approved it, I fixed the post]

((I'll be back on some other time [hopefully a little earlier as well] and continue to beat the hell out of you:rainbowlaugh: g'nite))

601552>>604184

((something big kinda came up in real life... I'm forfeiting the match since I won't be in any proper mind set for awhile. I apologize to JJ who I know was itching to go but... yeah))

606202 [[it's, ok, dude. How about later we have a rematch via crossover, huh? go all out, no holds barred, no rules?]]

((heh, sure but not for awhile you got more fights after all))

Razorbeam
Group Admin

((Unfortunate, but unavoidable. The surrender has been noted, and the duel will be closed.))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 50