The Unity Games 103 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 84 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 84

607101 ((*snap* you activated my trap card!:trollestia:))
[[Approved by Nathan Traveler]]
Silver looks out from his hoodie just in time to see Garret pounce at him. However, it's too close for him to use his bow effectively."Dammit." Silver swings his bow back onto his body and stands up in a semi-crouching position. "Hey Batter, batter!" He put his hands together and cocked them back at his side. "SWING, Batter!" He whipped his double fist forward at the griffin's face once he was in range.

607123((s'okay, I try to please her too in my fic. Though it is fun to tease her...in more ways than one:trollestia:))

((............:facehoof:Curse my dirty mind.))

607225 ((I'll post my reply whenever I get home tomorrow, because I need to be awake in a few hours... Also, I must be slow when I pounce for all that to happen. :derpyderp1:))

607261((nah, silver is just really quick. He has to be if he needs to escape the town guards on short notice))

[[Approved by: SwiftEthan]]
Garret watched as Silver, undaunted by the Gryphon’s show of force, rose to his feet and prepared for a (whatever that move is). Placing his talons where he expected the Diamond Dogs fists to end in an attempt to grab them and pin him to the ground.

608691((....heh. happens to the best of us.:twilightsmile: btw, I do recall at one point you said your character was a bit slow, so my last post could be done:eeyup:.))

608695 ((He has Rank S Agility, same as you, but his light armor is enough to impede changes in momentum (relative to you). & I just re posted.))

608705((:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:okay i know i can't auto hit, but wouldn't Silver's fist connect with Garret's face? or at least make some damage? not trying to be a jerk or anything, but if Garret is pouncing on Silver and Silver makes that swing at the last second, there should be some damage from that. Silver's fist to Garret's face and Garret's body momentum to Silver's body))

608728 ((No clue. The way I looked at it was he saw ""Hey Batter, batter!" He put his hands together and cocked them back at his side." and I've stopped analyzing every single detail like that as I was. If the judge says okay, I'm going with it. & as Garret has yet to actually grab you, or have you wrest away from him, I don't know. If I succeed and land on you, I would assume that I take damage from crashing on top of you.))

[[Approved by Swift Ethan]]

Silver's double fist attack was stopped by the griffin, but Silver had put all his weight into the attack. He threw his head forward to headbutt his opponent.

((BOOM! Headshot!:twilightoops::moustache::eeyup:))

608900 ((So we're on the ground, me on top, and you're headbutting me (Which I don't think can be blocked/dodged), correct?))

608936((considering how close in proximity we are, i highly doubt it))

608936((also our hands are engaged already with my strike and your block so i don't think you could very easily do either.))

608949>>608944
((You answered the statement, not the question.:derpytongue2: I have little choice as far as the headbutt, I'm simply trying to confirm positioning.))

608958 ((oh:twilightsheepish:, as for positioning yeah, Garret is more or less on top of Silver and on the ground since he pounced and Silver was already on the ground.))

[[Approved by: ShadowBro]]

Dazed by the headbutt, “Whoa, this is kinda weird. Good thing you don't hit that hard.”

Garret tries to focus through the dizzying pain to keep all of his weight pressed on Silver.

[[Approved by SwiftEthan]]
Silver was a little dissappointed but he smirked anyways, "Who said I had to hit hard?" and with that, he used his leg to pin Garret's leg to the ground. With that, he proceeded to use his body weight to flip the two of them over.

"Let me play you the song of my people!" Once they were flipped, Silver began to rain down rapid fire blows on Garret, aiming to strike at any exposed flesh, "ATATATATATATATATATA!"

((insert anime fighting ref here:rainbowlaugh:))

609166 ((I feel like I should ask which leg, for I have four.:ajsmug: & you weigh less than me, and are weaker... & now I'm getting hit with (almost) no chance of recourse. Anyways, I'll give a quick reply, then I'll probably be off for ~90 min.))

609200((ever tried grappling? I have, at a military seminar. In Grappling, size doesn't matter so long as you know how to use a person's body against them.I thrown people 2-3 times my size to the ground or flipped them over this way. Also it doesn't really matter which leg, the end result is the same.))

609220 ((Yes, yes, I know, which is why I already have a reply waiting to be judged. & yes I've grappled before, though never in a controlled environment against a trained opponent, it's still slightly depressing when somebody smaller than you flips you. I was sulking, not criticizing.))

609259((yes, yes it is depressing))

609220>>609259

((Amen to that. The stuffing beat out of you by a 130lb twig is embarrassing, even if that twig happens to be the Jui Jitsu instructor. Especially when you weigh over 200...))

609166 ((I wanted to link to an anime fight, then I realized none of the anime I watch has good, clean fights...))
[[Approved by: RainbowBob, Twilight at Dusk, Razorbeam]]
Feeling the myriad of light blows adding up, Garret coils his back legs & kicks with all his might, planning to dislodge his assailant and hopefully knock the wind out of him. Doing his best to ignore the beating & put a cocksure grin on his beak, “You’re going to have to do better than that!”

609421((sadly, few of them do:ajsleepy:))
Silver felt the tensing of muscles below him. "Don't worry!" he said as he used his last two punches to grab on tight to Garret's shoulder's. Garret kicked, sending Silver flying...

...straight up. Silver had used the kick's force to pivot him almost perpendicular to the griffon's body. In the brief moment of suspension, Silver cocked his legs and pulled himself towards Garret, aiming his knees straight for his chest. "I'LL SHOW YOU!"

((WRRYYYYYYY))

609543 ((I don't know how to feel about the fact that your grip survived a kick from lion hindquarters, or that you never post Silver in pain. :/))

609658((OH he got hurt alright, having to use that kick to propel him up:eeyup:. I say adrenaline rush, he'll be feeling the kick soon once it wears off:raritywink:.))

609658((as for the grip, it comes from years of climbing and hanging onto those edges for long periods of time until the guard goes by.))

609672 ((Maybe I'm just not that tough, but I'll go ahead and call bull on that. In my experience, even through an adrenaline fog, getting hit in the chest/stomach/groin area will be felt immediately.))
((& I just realized I could've extended my claws before kicking & forgot to...:facehoof:))

609714((That's where you kicked?:rainbowhuh: I assumed you kicked at about waist level/lower abdomen around the thighs, from the lack of description.:twilightsheepish: Also, even with the pain, those with the mental capacity can push past it long enough to get the job done before they have to stop and rest. Don't worry, I'll be putting in the aftershocks in the next post or so.:twilightsmile:))

609543 ((The best anime fight ever, Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 3, imo))
[[Approved by: SwiftEthan]]
Feeling Silver’s paws digging into his shoulders as the weight from Silver left his chest, Garret snaps at the left appendage with his beak while attempting to rake a talon across the right.

609744 ((Eh, my fault then. I assumed (makes an ass out of u & me) coiled legs + where you're sitting/standing on me... I had it pictured in my head, but didn't describe it well enough, or at all.))

609745 ((this is why authors use description. To communicate the image they have in thier minds of what's going to happen.:eeyup:))
"GAAAH!" Silver screamed as the beak and claws tore into his flesh. He tried to move away, but exhaustion and pain was starting to seep into his legs from all the exertion. 'Dammit, not good,' he thought. Thinking quickly, he slid his hands from Garret's shoulders down to his arms to try to keep them down and out of the way. He opened his jaws and roared as he lunged for his neck.

((:flutterrage:OMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!:twilightoops:))

609934((& that is why I'm not an author.))
[[Approved by: _Medicshy]]
Noticing Silvers slower reaction, ‘He’s finally starting to slow down, I might have a shot!’ Garret attempts to wrest one of his talons from the Diamond Dog’s grip to place in front of his head & neck as he hears a blood curdling roar. Garret ground his beak together to keep from yelling in pain as the canine’s canines dug into his talon, rivulets of blood leaving the wounds.

Sensing an opportunity, he extends his claws from his paws as he kicked again, hoping to hook them into the enemy’s belly as he let loose a furious screech.

((& so marks the first time one of us has drawn blood, good show.:pinkiecrazy:))

[[Approved by SwiftEthan and Nathan Traveler]]
Silver's weak grip didn't hold him on the griffin this time as Garret kicked, but Silver did try to swipe at his face and neck with his claws in one last attempt to harm him before being jettisoned from his position. Silver shifted his position in midair to avoid landing on his bow or packs.

"That's going to need stitches." Silver said, staring at his arms as he got himself up into a low crouch, facing the griffin. He ignored his thief instinct to run, and did his best to push past the pain and exhaustion. "Time to end this." Quick as a whip, Silver slung off his bow and fired off three arrows in rapid succession at the downed griffin.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 84