The Unity Games 103 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 2281 )
  • Viewing 2,101 - 2,150 of 2,281

550810 ((That was I didn't describe or anything))

550816 "Fine, then." Skysong stepped out of the way, nursing his injured hoof. "Jerk," he directed at Cli'kat.

550823>>550800
Rolling her eyes at Skysong, Snowfall once again begins her charge at Cli'Kat

550818>>550812

Shade blinked, surprised by the sudden display of hostility.

"What, child?" he said, confused.

((you could try knocking off his hood))

550825 "Bro! Don't roll your eyes at me!" Skysong shouted as he drew his sword, ready to provide what little assistance he could.

550825 Cli'kat rears his head and hisses defiantly before charging towards you.

550829 ((I'm wearing a helmet bro. You couldn't see it :rainbowwild:))

"And there we go," sighed Storm Blitz, angling himself up in a spiral to gain altitude for a diving attack. Assuming the old plan was still on, Storm would be taking care of the unicorn after Snowfall sufficiently distracted the changeling. "Let's see how this pans out...."

550831 ((Skysong's got the Second Sight. He sees what you see, bro :rainbowwild:))

As Snowfall reached the changeling, she held her shield in front of her, using it as a battering ram to bowl over the changeling in her path.

550833 ((....touche.....))

550818 Rapid finishes the bottle, still not even feeling warmth on her face. Man, I need to lay off or something... "Nothing is alright? Are you sure? I mean... life's great. Peace between nations, no work for a week... Plenty of alcohol. What could there be not to like?" She looks over towards wastani but, seeing him stalking towards Shade, she frowns. 550827 "You didn't just actually call him a child again, did you?"

550827 [[Or I could do something completely unconventional.]]
Snorting in anger, he pulls out two cups, and pours tea into both from his imaginary teapot. "Drink." He says, holding one out to the nondescript quadruped who you cant see the limbs of.
[[I could change this, but I'm laughing a little so...]]

Comment posted by Novus Ordo Seclorum deleted Dec 20th, 2012

((Er, Storm is about fifty feet up and getting ready to do a Hawk Swoop on Darkswirl. He can't hear you unless you have the ability to enter his brain psychically.))

550839>>550838

"And they call me crazy..."Shade muttered, accepting the cup and bringing it to his lips.

550834 As his head collides with the shield, Cli'kat lets out a small screech as he flies backwards, knocked out upon hitting the ground.

550846 ((yeah, I was afraid of that))

Comment posted by ShadowBro deleted Dec 20th, 2012

550847>>550839 Rapid watches on, completely confused as to what's going on.

550832>>550831>>550830>>550829 Lofty jumps into the fray from the flank, clonking Darkswirl in the back of the head with a short sword, before deftly landing on one hoof and rolling away in yet another feat of agility.

And the combo is completed by Storm Blitz swooping out of the sky and grabbing her, tossing the unicorn into the air and catching her in a roll, to land with a floosh of air beside Commander Snowfall.

"Ma'am," he said shortly, depositing the unicorn gently and backing away slightly.

((awww....I was hoping he would do better than that. I mean, I know he's not really much of a fighter, but still...))

As the changeling fell to the ground, Snowfall let out another tired sigh. This was turning out to be one of those days. She probably should have expected it after that nightmare she had last night, but whatever, there would be time for complaining later. For now, she had work to do.

Walking forward calmly, she reaches down with her right foreleg and uses it to hoist the changeling onto her back. Once he's secured, she turns to collect Darkswirl.

550866 [[Dammit, my moment of awesomeness was supposed to hit both of them. :fluttercry:]]
[[Damn you Razorbeam, I have enough tabs open as is.]]

550838>>550847 Waiting for the quadruped to finish his drink, Wastani laughed bitterly. "In that cup, could have been a powerful hallucinogenic reagent. The exact chemical I hold in my hoof now." He said, with a light powder in his hoof. "It reacts with hot water quickly, is tasteless, and you would be wandering around the street babbling incoherently within a minute."

Turning back to the cart, he sat back down upon the tailgate. "This could have also been any other form of chemical." He continue, "Some of which, are more deadly than others. If you are this gullible, how could you make it in the criminal underground?" Shaking his head, he sighed again. "Call me a child again, and I will make sure you need to check your food before you eat it." he promised, before throwing the contents of his cup into the other creatures face.

"It isn't my fault I'm like this, It was those bloody dogs." A few more tears escaped his eyes before he took another large swallow of the gin.

550866 Skysong limps up to Snowfall. "Ma'am, I...I'm sorry...my parents were pacifists...I just didn't want anypony to get hurt...I'm sorry."

550875 ((Exactly! It climbed from three tabs to like, eight. :flutterrage:))

550876 Rapid looks at the drinking zebra, not entirely sure how to help. "Do you.... do you want to talk about it?"

"it's alright. Our methods may be a bit different, but our goals were the same. You should get that leg looked at. It wouldn't do ot be at anythign less than your best on the first day of competition."

550879 [[ in my case from 20 to 24. Firefox hates me.]]

550885 Skysong gave a teetery salute. "Will do, ma'am!"

550838>>550847

Shade brushed the drink off his cloak.

"But you didn't," he noted quietly. "So why would I have to worry? And what do mean, dogs?"

Garret lands just inside the city gates, the lights reflecting off of the silver on his wings.

"Huh, so this is what a Changeling city looks like, cool. I should get these blades off before I start looking around."

Making his way to the side of the road, he unclasps his wingblades with a slight gasp of pain and stows them in his pack. Garret stretches his wings for a bit then folds them to his body, glad to have them off for a while as he starts towards the center of Vemn Enox.

"Now, where would be a good place to find some fun?"

((I think that since we're kind of at a break in our little adventure, now would be a good time to move over to the Flying Scorpion thread. I don't remember if Darkswirl's room was there or not, but since I don't know of it being anywhere else, that's where I would take you regardless. Rooms will be acquired if necessary.))

Comment posted by ShadowBro deleted Dec 20th, 2012

550898 ((I'll make a convenient transition out of this thread then.

550865 We'll have "words" another day, ya cool w that? In the Flying Scorpion thread.))

550898 [[sounds good, see you there]]

Razorbeam
Group Admin

((Everyone stop bitching, and go to your rooms. :ajbemused:))

((Agreement with the above))

(Arrivderci, Mass Thread.))

550881>>550893 "Not really." He says, completely ignoring Shade. "But you are the first to ask, and alcohol has removed my inhibition, so sure. why not." Wastani takes a deep breath, and then another, before launching into his tale.

"I was a merchant, still am a merchant, but in between, while I was still young, I was captured by slavers. I had just taken up my fathers trade, and was travelling to a neighbouring tribe when they struck. I had nothing to fight back with, so I was easy prey. For months, for years, I toiled in the mines, until eventually I escaped. Long story short, my wits helped me then, my wits help me now. And I fight to take my mind off of it." After the hard part of the story, his face visibly softened, and yet more tears were shed. "That changeling in the store, however, seemed to have dragged up some memories. Combined with the lack of sales here, and the general demeanour of all the competitors... It's just..." He takes another deep breath. "That's also why I'm so small. No food and constant work will stunt the growth of any child. Just serves as a permanent reminder that I am now, and always will be a slave."

Looking over the pony beside him, he asks "What's your story, hmm?"

550898 ((I think the Tavern doubles as an Inn. If so, she's there.))

550907((Of course I see the rooms After I post...)

Snowfall pauses and thinks for a moment. After a brief delay she looks to you and says, "Not at the moment. She seems to be under control for now, and even when she was 'possessed' she was stronger, but she didn't have the power of the Nightmare. I'd like to keep this as quiet as possible until I know for sure what we're dealing with. No sense starting a panic if this isn't as bad as it could be."

550881>>550876

((So are we headed to the Flying Scorpion room?))

550907 ((THOU CANNOT MAKE US, 'TIA! WE ARE A BIG PONY NOW!))

((Agree with all of the above. I'll buy you a beer when we get there. Your character is Skysong, yeah?))

[[550915 I'm not sure, but I think he was joking. Regardless, my character is staying out here.]]

"Understood. I'll just head back to the Scorpion then, if you don't need any help with the prisoners."

• Viewing 2,101 - 2,150 of 2,281