The Unity Games 103 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 2281 )
  • Viewing 2,001 - 2,050 of 2,281

550575>>550578 [[As am I, got a few hours to kill]]

550587 ((Oh, it'll take a LOT more than a few hours to make. I think we should start AFTER the whole tournament thing, though, so we don't wear ourselves out.))

550575[[I personally think that Razor should just take out the bits he doesn't like, and transcribe this entire forum into a story... I was actually thinking about that earlier...]]

((In hind sight, this is a little obnoxious))

------

Storm Blitz climbed to an altitude of fifteen feet, grabbed a cloud, and followed the Commander from above, weapons ready. He was tense. Changelings didn't just randomly defend unicorns, especially probably-possessed-by-an-ancient-evil unicorns. He knew exactly what he'd heard and knew for a fact that the mare in question was looking into resurrecting the Nightmare, and he wasn't about to leave Command Snowfall on her own.

550585>>550555 "I had been looking for a quiet place to drink alone, but since we're not..." Rapid offers the bottle of gin between the two ponies. "Would you like some?"

550596 550554((But those bits he takes out would be Nightmare Moon in my head since he's a mean ol' 'my head canon is law' meany pants, and then the whole story would collapse.))

550585>>550565

Shade's eyes stopped reddening. He straightened back up and sighed with relief.

"Oh, it's only a child...well, I know he was rude but he doesn't know any better...no, I don't want to see if his blood flows any differently from an adult!"

550584 "Chillax, bro, OK? I'm pretty sure none of us were about to do anything permanent to your marefriend there."

550595 [[Could be fun, if we remember. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't end till February]]

550598>>550596

"A drink? What sort of...drink?"

550575 ((:scootangel: I'm liking this idea.))

[[meanwhile a unicorn and a diamond dog are small talking in a tavern.]]

"I'm sure you will," Starlight assured. "He seems like the kind of ruler that would talk one-on-one with every fighter in the tournament."

She nibbled a bit of her salad. "You know, I kinda wish I traveled more often. I'm meeting so many new and interesting people, and I'm making so many new friends! I cant wait to go back to my wife and tell her about all this."

550605 ((No, I mean we begin writing after the tournament. I'd like to keep it where our RPs will be copied and reformatted into the story as they happen.))

Always making things difficult...why do poni-...changelings always have to make things difficult...

With a tired sigh, Snowfall addresses the changeling standing in front of Darkswirl once again. "I've just told you that you're not in trouble for anything yet, and neither is she." Snowfall gestures to the slowly reviving mare.

"But neither of you are simply walking away from this anymore. You have two options available to you, and only two options. You can accept my offer and come talk with me freely, or I can subdue you and drag you in front of the Princess to explain what is going on here."

550606 Ignoring the... well, murderous comment, Rapid tosses the bottle towards him. "Gin." After a moment she tilts her head. "I don't think I've gotten either of your names yet. I'm Rapid Fire."550585

550598 Wastani looks at the bottle, then to the ground before muttering "I don't drink alcohol..." and accepting the bottle. After taking a long swig, and coughing violently, he punches the back door thing (the thing in the back of pickup trucks that I can't think of a name for) to make room for Rapid. "Names Wastani. If you can't pronounce it, call me West."

550603 Looking to the on comer, he sighs heavily before muttering "I shouldn't have to deal with this shit." and taking another long pull of the gin.

Razorbeam
Group Admin

((I would, but I don't want to come in and be OP in my own tournament based on BALANCE. :trixieshiftright:))

Razorbeam
Group Admin

((Also, if you guys want to make a story out of this, I'm all about you doing it. But if you want to keep it as is, you might need a bigger universe than mine, lol. I don't own the content in this thread, so that's on you guys. :rainbowlaugh:))

550615 "Think you miiiiiiiight be overreacting a bit?" Skysong points out to Snowfall. "I mean, it's probably a classic story: necromancer meets immortal alicorn being, immortal alicorn being takes over necromancer, immortal alicorn being tries to kill Night Guard through necromancer, right?"

550613 [[I was referring to the tournament not ending till february, though I still wholeheartedly agree.]]

550618>>550616

Shade accepted the bottle, giving it a whiff.

"Smells funny...hmm...what did you call me? I'll show you!"

Shade growled as he leaned his head back and downed the bottle. The liquid came back up, showering the little zebra and the green Earth Pony.

((There deffinitely needs to be somethign made out of all this. There have been waaay too many lulzy shennanigans going on :rainbowlaugh:))

550615 "Try it, pony girl!" Cli'kat hisses as Darkswirl begins looking around, obviously dazed and disoriented.

"The solution to that is usually 'firebomb the shit out of it'," called down Storm Blitz. "But I'd rather not do that. The smell of burning flesh is unpleasant."

"Traveling fun! Even more with loved ones," Ferris agreed. "Monastery be happy to come back to world."

He didn't mind at all that she mentioned she had a wife. At his monastery, they were taught that beauty is in the mind, not the body. A very deep belief for all of them...though he found he overall preferred the fairer gender.

"I glad to meet others, though," he admitted. "New lessons in new world, yes?"

550629 ((Oh, yea. For some reason I figured it would only last a day or two @.@))

550630>>550616 Placing his head in his hooves, the zebra lets out another series of light sobs. "It's the caves all over again." he mutters.

550630>>550618 Now smelling of gin and mildly annoyed, Rapid considers sitting on the back of the cart. "Eh... I am going to get us each a bottle, and then we can have a proper chat." With that, she heads inside, returning moments later with three bottles of gin. She gives one to each of the others, then sits on the cart.

550649>>550651

"It tastes like burning," Shade groaned. "I want some more."

550651[[reference: the thing I just said>>550649]]

550636 " I disagree, the smell of burning flesh is one of the few comforts left to me, my Cherry aside." If one strained they hard enough they might hear the notes of passion and remorse that entered his tone upon the mention of Cherry.

550627>>550634
Snowfall turns to ((crap....just blanked on the name...you, the guy standing right next me. You know who you are.)), "You subdue the necromancer. Don't harm her unless you have no other choice."

With that she faces the changeling once again and charges, preparing her shield to be used as a battering ram.

((changelings, y u so bad at telling gender. I'm female damn it!))

550655>>550649 "Yes. That's what alcohol normally does. Anywho. Step one: names, step two:" she turns to the zebra, looking interested. "caves?"

550634 "I thought I said chillax? We're all bros here, right? In my defense, bro, I never planned on laying a hoof on your marefriend, I was only acting out of self-defense."

Starlight chuckled at the surprisingly and delightfuly insightful Diamond Dog. "New lessons in the new world, new lessons in the old world. There's always something new to learn no matter where you go. But I don't think I have to tell you that, you seem much more wise than I am."

550656>>550651

The hooded stallion took a small sip, wincing as the bitter fluid ran down his throat.

"I'm Drinking Gin," Shade said cheerfully. He frowned. "You're right, that does sound stupid. Guess I'll be Shade again," he said with a sigh.

550664>>550655 [[Already gave a name, if you didnt catch it: Wastani; If you cant pronounce it: West.]]

"Yah. Caves." The zebra answered demurely. "Dark, smelling of alcohol, and promising nothing but hatred."

550662 "Nah, no way, bro, I'm not subduing somepony who just got possessed and all that jazz! Give her the night, let her recover, and then we can talk about subduction."

Ferris shook his head, and said, "I not wise. I just speak heart and mind. You very nice. Wife must be happy to be with you."

"Eh, to each their own. Either way..."

"...things are going to get ugly." Storm Blitz leaped off his cloud and began a tight circuit, building up momentum, then staying in the circuit while he waited to see if he was needed. He sheathed his polearm as he did so, exchanging it for the warhammer. Subdue, don't kill, right? Okay then, aim for the legs if necessary....

"In light of this," shouted Storm Blitz at Commander Snowfall. "Do you want me to take over his job?"

550688 "Bro! Cut it out!" Skysong yelled at Storm Blitz.

550678>>550677 "Sounds about right." Rapid opens her bottle, taking a large swig. "Anyway, Shade, Wastani. Here's to the tournament, and everypony involved. May it actually bring the peace it promises to the madness that is us." She then takes another long pull from the bottle, eyes closed to really feel that burning sensation in her throat.

550662 ((Edited, sorry.)) Cli'kat flares his wings before charging forward to meet you head on.

550688 "Okay, bro, now you're just being mean. I proposed a perfectly reasonable solution!"

Razorbeam
Group Admin

((I'm not sure I can remain detached from all this fun, but I have work in seven hours... :pinkiesick:))

((The dilemma of fun vs. sleep. A battle that mankind has waged for centuries. Choose wisely.))

550696 "Bro! Do you not understand chillax? Just calm down bro, I'm trying to make sure nopony gets hurt!"

550685>>550634>>550696

The words just spoken by the pony next to her halt Snowfalls charge in its tracks. She turns slowly to face Skysong.

"Let me get this straight," she begins as she walks slowly back to the other pony. "You believe that that mare over there is possessed by the Nightmare, and you want to leave her alone somewhere by herself, unsupervised while she recovers!? What in Tartarus is wrong with your head!?"

550678>>550664

Shade imitated the Earth Pony, fighting the urge to spit the alcohol out. It burned.

"I like caves," he said. "It's harder to hear them in caves and you can find all sorts of cool things in them...like rocks!"

• Viewing 2,001 - 2,050 of 2,281