Friends Of All Generations 295 members · 316 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Although the generations aren't actually related, there are a group of bronies who think that they are in a way. Also, they believe that Majesty is the mother of the Royal Sisters, who are both named Celestia and Luna. In all honesty, I don't believe this yet there are those who do. If G4 was to be a continuation of G1, that might have been a possibility especially since the two alicorn princesses are both over a millennium old and probably would have existed at that time. For those who don't know who Majesty is, she was a major character in the UK comics that were done on G1, which had nothing to do with the show itself, plus many of the characters who did appear in the show had different roles in it as well. However, Majesty makes no appearance in the actual show itself. In the comics she is regarded as the queen of the ponies and is almost like a mother to the ponies of Ponyland. Unlike the other unicorns in G1, she has multiple uses for magic with her horn by either turning them into certain objects or just killing them altogether. Another claim to why she didn't appear in the cartoon was that Tirac might have killed her before the actual pilot, Rescue at Midnight Castle, started or is at least presumed dead, though Spike, who is her pet, was spared only because Scorpan believed that he wasn't a threat, but had to agree with him to get him four ponies for his chariot in order to save the dragon. Then again, it was never revealed to be who were the actual parents of Celestia and Luna as neither The Journal of the Two Sisters nor the actual show ever mentions it, which is probably why some think it was Majesty. Seeing that Majesty was a very special unicorn, maybe it was possible that she gave birth to alicorns, though I still find that to be a stretch. Overall, do you think that Majesty really is their mother or is that claim just bogus?

It’s a nice head-canon, and may not make a bad story, but I disagree

I'm not a fan of the idea. I like the fan art of Queen Galaxia and King Cosmos being the Royal Sisters' parents.

In reality, the generations aren't related even though there are bronies that believe that they are in some way. If you watched the G1 Iceberg by Skunks on Youtube, he mentions another rumor that Majesty is the mother of the princess ponies, who appear in a four-part arc Season 2. However, that was never confirmed, plus all of them were pegasi. Then again, if Majesty is a special unicorn, she can probably give birth to any pony even alicorns. Also, there is no rule saying that all mares must give birth to their own groups, because then we wouldn't have gotten Flurry Heart despite the fact that Cadence herself was originally a pegasus. Still, I was always under the impression that neither Celestia and Luna were as alicorns and probably became them later, though at least in my fanfic, Royal Origins. Unfortunately, we'll never know who their real parents were as neither the show nor the journal about them ever mention that making it remain an unsolved mystery.

I spend seven years of my life writing a fanfiction connecting all the generations together.

Being a Megan Williams fan, my fanfics do include her with G4 characters especially because I felt that it was a missed opportunity of her not being placed in the show itself. However, this one is the same Megan from G1 and makes G4 as if it was related. There is another catch to this such as the Mane 6 being descendants to ponies that she knew. As a matter of fact, in Destiny or Coincidence? Twilight only knew about Megan due to finding a book about her. Meanwhile, the Royal Sisters know Megan due to the fact that they remember her back when they were fillies and even gave them their names that they wound up having and keeping, though they weren't alicorns at the time, but rather unicorns instead. Although I didn't mention this in Royal Origins, it could have been Majesty who left them at Paradise Estate. As for some other references in other generations, in Helping Megan Fit In, Rainbow Dash mentions how her grandmother always liked to dress in style as a mention to her G3 character along with a mixture of episodes from both G1 and G4, briefly mentioning Catrina from Escape from Catrina in Celestia's Cake Addiction, while bring up references to Rescue at Midnight Castle in the first two along with Luna Comes Clean and Celebrating Megan Williams Day. In other words, I also tend to connect the generations.

I'm sad so many don't even remember Starlight The First and her friends.

Unfortunately, MLP Tales wasn't that memorable, though I wished that Hasbro just resumed MLP 'n Friends instead, because I always felt that there was supposed to be more to second season after the Prince and the Ponies, because I always felt to this day it never got a proper ending.

Maybe Majesty really is an alicorn. In reality, this was an animation error that gave her wings when she was supposed to be a unicorn. The very panel was taken from the issue known as Sparkler's Special Stone. My guess is that the wings were drawn on her by accident and were never corrected.

Here are some other pictures of Majesty with the Royal Sisters, though there aren't that many with Luna.

If the generations were related, then it might be possible that it could have been Majesty who changed both Celestia and Luna into alicorns knowing the kind of special magic this unicorn was known for having.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13